BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Albelis S.
Washington, DC
leaves the skin soft and with a delicate aroma, always I recommend.
leaves the skin soft and with a delicate aroma, always I recommend
Jennifer V.
Dove soap smells awesome and is so good for your skin. The smell stays with you for awhile and it makes my skin really soft. I love it
Niomi W.
Orlando, FL
I loooooove all the dove cream soaps . It's the only body wash I use especially because I have sensitive skin . And they smell great .
Rini K.
Dundalk, MD
Love love love!!! Leaves my skin soft and smooth!!! And never dry or itchi!!! Smells great ! I will never change to a different soap!!
Shalene A.
Gresham, OR
I have been using their cream soap forever! My favorite of all body soaps! Smells good and my skin is dry and this definitely helps it
Kristina M.
Lake Stevens, WA
This soap is amazing. I used it for a week and could significantly see and feel a difference plus it smell wonderful but not to stron.
Esmeralda H.
I have very dry sensitive skin and the dove cream soap is very gentle on my skin. I highly recommend this soap it won't dry your skin.
Alyssa C.
Atlanta, GA
My skin feels so amazing after using dove cream soap! So smooth and refreshed. The scent is wonderful and extremely gentle on my skin.
Jessica M.
Augusta, GA
I love this soap. I leaves ur skin feeling softer after one use very gentle on the skin!!! Great option for people with sensitive skin
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
in my opinion, not as good as the dove bar soap, but soap but still a very nice hand soap. cleans well and leaves your skin super soft
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?