BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Daniela C.
Didn't really help, if your skin is sensitive I wouldn't recommend it. As soon as I would put it on it would start to irritate my skin.
Ashley-Marie M.
Jobstown, NJ
Keeps skin soft and reguvinated. Helps keep my acne under conrol. Also, I like how it rinses off, it doesn't leave a "film" on my skin.
Mei Z.
Great body soap. v soft and gentle on the skin. also great for sensitive skin. although a bit pricer than other body soap, it worth it.
Windy Y.
My go-to, my absolute favorite for all four seasons of the year. The fragrance is never too strong and it is great for sensitive skin.
Eboni W.
This body was is the freaking bomb. Great for traveling and provides the skin with excellent moisture, especially if you have dry skin.
Julie D.
I liked this dove cream soap. Makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. I recommend using it everyday. It is great for sensitive skin.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
in my opinion, not as good as the dove bar soap, but soap but still a very nice hand soap. cleans well and leaves your skin super soft
Kathleen J.
Lagrange, OH
Leaves skin soft and smelling wonderful! I've been using dove for more than 10 years and I've always have been happy with the product.
Morgan S.
West Monroe, LA
Moisturizes very well, my skin didn't dry out after a couple washes like most soaps. Very gentle. Would definitely recommend to others
Melanie S.
Hazleton, PA
I personally prefer cream soaps or body washes over bar soap. I like how gentle this product is. I have sensitive skin due to illness.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.