BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Rini K.
Dundalk, MD
Love love love!!! Leaves my skin soft and smooth!!! And never dry or itchi!!! Smells great ! I will never change to a different soap!!
Shalene A.
Gresham, OR
I have been using their cream soap forever! My favorite of all body soaps! Smells good and my skin is dry and this definitely helps it
Itzel S.
I MAKE ME LOVE THIS Facina I DO WITH IT BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS PART OF MY LIFEAND I WANT TO TELL QUETAL PROVARLA AFTER ME THAT WAS ONLY
Jessica M.
Augusta, GA
I love this soap. I leaves ur skin feeling softer after one use very gentle on the skin!!! Great option for people with sensitive skin
Layal R.
Tempe
My favorite body wash. I use this every day and it leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Moisturizes my skin without leaving a film layer.
Esmeralda H.
I have very dry sensitive skin and the dove cream soap is very gentle on my skin. I highly recommend this soap it won't dry your skin.
Julie D.
I liked this dove cream soap. Makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. I recommend using it everyday. It is great for sensitive skin.
cyndy j.
Manhattan Bch, CA
This cream soap is so delicious and moisturizing-it makes me look forward to washing my hands!
It's really creamy and pampering. LOVE!
This soap is very creamy. The sent is nice so fresh smelling. It was a great value plus I had a coupon. It was very gentle to my skin.
Chaylyn C.
Springfield, MO
This soap is great! Gets you clean and feeling fresh! You don't have to use much for it to cover your whole body also it lasts a while!

Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?