BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Dolly V.
Las Cruces, NM
I have been using this body wash for about two years. I love how it leathers up and it smells so nice, leaving my skin feeling pampered.
Cathrine L.
Clyde, TX
I love this dove cream. It makes my skin so soft and healthy. I use it everyday it moisturizes my skin and makes it smoothr and not dry
Sarah Y.
Hastings, PA
This soap is cleansing yet gentle. My hands feel very soft after washing. My hands often get very dry and this soap helps tocombat that.
April P.
Mesilla Park, NM
One of my favorites! All you need is a little to get the most luscious foamy soap that rinses off with ease and leaves your skin so soft.
Jessica C.
Trenton, OH
I'm in love with the soft feel of my entire body after using the gentle moustrizing dove soap I'd def reccomend it to everyone I know 😍😍😍
Sophia M.
San mateo, CA
All I can say about dove body wash and soaps is it’s the bet I only use dove for my body I have tried other things but I go back to dove
Aisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
My girls use all the time espically the shampoo my oldest doesn't use any beside that we also love body wash the cucumber is my favorite.
Ashley-Marie M.
Jobstown, NJ
Keeps skin soft and reguvinated. Helps keep my acne under conrol. Also, I like how it rinses off, it doesn't leave a "film" on my skin.
Layal R.
Tempe
My favorite body wash. I use this every day and it leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Moisturizes my skin without leaving a film layer.
Shalene A.
Gresham, OR
I have been using their cream soap forever! My favorite of all body soaps! Smells good and my skin is dry and this definitely helps it
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?