BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Victoria C.
Rahway, NJ
Very nice leaves skin soft would definitely buy again lovely scent price is very good for the amount you get bought at target and walmart
Taylor S.
Norman, OK
Easy to use. Great product and gets you clean. It's also decently priced. You can get it at pretty much any drug store or grocery store.
Desiree W.
This is a nice product, i get it from time to time when i am out of my regular body wash, but only if there is nothing else in the house.
Riley B.
Buffalo, OH
This makes your skin so so soft! It's perfect for the winter time when skin is dry. Probably one of my favorites. I'll have to buy again
Merlyn C.
Clover, SC
He usado este jabon en muchas ocasiones y es un excelente producto, me gusta su olor caracteristico de la marca, deja la piel muy suave.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA
Hydrating and affordable! Sold almost everywhere, I like to get a non scented one just because. I like to get the moisturizing one also.
Cathrine L.
Clyde, TX
I love this dove cream. It makes my skin so soft and healthy. I use it everyday it moisturizes my skin and makes it smoothr and not dry
Jackie V.
Melrose Park, IL
Very moisturizing not drying like some soaps. Great scent. This is my go to soap. I even use it on my pup sometimes instead of his soap.
Jessica C.
Trenton, OH
I'm in love with the soft feel of my entire body after using the gentle moustrizing dove soap I'd def reccomend it to everyone I know 😍😍😍
Kimberly J.
Asheboro, NC
Love love love this soap. It doesn't leave any kind of residue and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I would recommend this product
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.