BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Tiffany B.
I absolutely LOVE Dove cream soap. It doesn't leave my skin dry or flaky. It smells really fresh and the lather is very rich and creamy.
Tonya W.
Demopolis
I love it I love how soft it makes my skiN feel all day long. My skin feels good it is not rough makes me feel like I have put lotion on
Eucary N.
I use this as a daily body wash and would say that it is above average in providing a thorough cleansing without overly drying the skin.
Kimberly J.
Asheboro, NC
Love love love this soap. It doesn't leave any kind of residue and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I would recommend this product
Tehya W.
Fernley, NV
I absolutely love this body soap. My skin feels lighter, clean and healthy. I highly recommend it, especially if you have very oily skin.
Deborah T.
Abilene, TX
This has a nice lather. It rinses off very well. Skin feels very clean afterwards but not dry or tight. The pomegranate smells fresh.
Krystal V.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product because it leaves your skin so smooth. I prefer this over the bar because it's easier to get it deep into your skin.
Absolutely love this product, leaves me skin very soft and moisture! Once you try this product you will never want to try something else!
Laura M.
Love this soap it makes my skin so soft and i just got tired of it i use it all the time i want to try something new and better product.
Ann Marie M.
The dove cream soap leaves my body feeling clean, refreshed and soft..... I always recommend this soap to friends.... I love the smell...
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?