BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Stephanie D.
This is the soap I currently use and I must note how amazing it is. It leaves my skin soft and smelling good, the smell is super relaxing.
Alexis B.
Holt, FL
This soap is very gentle on the skin. I am sensitive and it has a lasting freshness. The smell is very calming and makes the skin soft. :)
Valerie V.
Berea, OH
I love my Dove cream wash it cleans my skin and smells like heaven. Not to mention the amount of product you get for dollar. Love love it!
Sibel C.
Heel lekker, zacht en verzorgend voor mijn handen! Wat een top product! Het is niet duur en ook nog eens super goed! Wat wil je nog meer?:)
Francesca D.
This is an amazing product, it leaves your skin smelling so fresh and clean. The only thing is that I would like it as well in other scents
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV
This stuff is amazing! It has such a sweet fresh smell that lingers after you get out of the shower. My husband loves it when i buy this !
Maida R.
I always use this in the shower and it's not drying at all like other soaps can be and it leaves my skin so soft after using with a loofah
Essie M.
Colonia, NJ
One of my favorite beauty products and best kept secrets. The dove cream soap makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I always recommend it!
Deandra B.
Sainte Genevieve
I love this soap! It smells great and leaves your skin feeling really soft. You can get it from any local drug store and has a great value!
Deborah T.
Abilene, TX
This has a nice lather. It rinses off very well. Skin feels very clean afterwards but not dry or tight. The pomegranate smells fresh.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?