BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Nataly G.
San Diego, CA
i like this product because you should not use a huge amount for all your body it makes a lot of buubles so its soft and leave skin hydrate
Deonae F.
Newport News, VA
I like it it is creamy and gentle but still not gentle enough for my skin my household can use it I tend to not reach for it as frequently
Sarah B.
Cranberry Township
I love dove cream soap. It makes my skin so soft. It smells great. And it's gentle on sensitive skin. Me my husband and my kids all use it.
Lauren A.
Youngstown, OH
Love Dove products, including their shampoo and conditioner. This product Smooths the skin and makes me feel amazing. It also smells good!!
I JUST LOVE DOVE!

I've been using this soap a long time ago and qi love the way it left my body. I absolutely recommend this one! I love it
Jacey L.
This is AMAZING. My skin feel super soft and clean after every use. It's delicate on my skin and doesn't make my sensitive skin break out.
STEPHANIE G.
Chicago Heights, IL
I use the unscented and it really makes me feel clean. I like that there is no scent. It lathers up really nice on my loofah. Works great!
Michelle C.
Vidor, TX
The soap leaves my skin rather than the dry feeling of most other brands. The variety of scents allows me to change it up whenever I want.
Stephanie D.
This is the soap I currently use and I must note how amazing it is. It leaves my skin soft and smelling good, the smell is super relaxing.
Diana R.
Brooklyn
Great scent , cleans well, we use it for all family members and everyone likes it. Bliss is my favorite color blah blah and white blah blah
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?