BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Deandra B.
Sainte Genevieve
I love this soap! It smells great and leaves your skin feeling really soft. You can get it from any local drug store and has a great value!
Jacey L.
This is AMAZING. My skin feel super soft and clean after every use. It's delicate on my skin and doesn't make my sensitive skin break out.
Francesca D.
This is an amazing product, it leaves your skin smelling so fresh and clean. The only thing is that I would like it as well in other scents
I JUST LOVE DOVE!

I've been using this soap a long time ago and qi love the way it left my body. I absolutely recommend this one! I love it
Lauren A.
Youngstown, OH
Love Dove products, including their shampoo and conditioner. This product Smooths the skin and makes me feel amazing. It also smells good!!
STEPHANIE G.
Chicago Heights, IL
I use the unscented and it really makes me feel clean. I like that there is no scent. It lathers up really nice on my loofah. Works great!
Kimberly R.
Philadelphia, PA
I tride this at my mom's house and love it! Replacing my typical body gel with this when it runs out. Left my skin feeling smooth all day.
April G.
Evansville, IN
Love the smell and how fresh and clean it makes me. gives me super soft skin. doesn't make me feel very dry after using. Extremely gentle!
Dejanira T.
Blue Island, IL
Indon't like bar soap so I kinda liked this product, I likrbit because it's a lotion soap and it's better than other soaps that I have used
Sarah B.
Cranberry Township
I love dove cream soap. It makes my skin so soft. It smells great. And it's gentle on sensitive skin. Me my husband and my kids all use it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.