BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
Love the soft foam, and the smell is always pleasant. I also love that I can buy a huge bottle for 6 bucks! It lasts me for a good 5 months!
I like it a lot, when you apply it it leaves your skin too soft, the truth one of the best products I have used, it also has a pleasant smell
Mallory B.
Richmond Hill, GA
It makes my skin feel so soft! I love how it feels on the skin. It lasts for a long time. It doesn't take much of this product to feel clean.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Love dove product leaves skin fresh and clean and doesn't leave skin dry at all so if you forget lotion this one usually won't dry u out lol
Andreyna R.

It is incredible, left my skin moisturized and soft as I had never felt it, is an expectacular soap and also has a divine scent ... I love it
Gina I.
Tacoma
I like the scent and softens skin. The more u use u notice a difference between other body washes don't soften skin. It's a great moisturizer
Carolyn T.
Doral, FL
This cream soap is great, It makes me very soft skin and a pleasant smell. It's sparkling and you just need a little product to take a shower
Esmeralda O.
Valley Village, CA
Love, love Dove Cream Soap! Leaves my skin very moisturizer, silky smooth and soft. My favorite scent is the Coconut Milk And Jasmine Petals!
Mikaylah D.
Roseville, CA
Makes my skin feel kinda tight but it's one of the only soaps I don't break out to. It lasts a really long time and a little goes a long way
I love this body wash! So moisturizing for my dry skin. The scent is so fresh and not overpowering. The consistency is great and lathers well
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?