BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Great product that works for all skin types, especially sensitive. I use this all over and in sensitive areas. It is moisturizing and is gently fragrant. The texture is like lotion and feels amazing to rub into the skin!
a n.
st. marys
My sister buys this and I really like it. We get it at Walmart and it's really inexpensive. It is pretty long lasting even though everybody uses it. It smells so good. And I would definitely
but it again I buy it all the time!!
Yakaminn T.
Houston
It's ok to my skin. But it's almost as if something is missing. Maybe some type of oils to condition the skin a little more. I use this soap alot but lately my skin is screaming for more oils.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
The only body wash that I use for my sensitive skin. I don’t like to use anything with lots of fragrance, because my body will break out. But this stuff is great, I will never use anything else.
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD
Used this incredible product every day and I can say that my skin stays soft and not greasy it absorbs well to my skin, it has a pleasant aroma which is not annoying to other people or myself.
Chantelle C.
Always feel smoothe and clean after using Dove.  They offer an unscented option that works great after getting tattooed which happens often in my household.   I can guarantee that the skin will be properly moisturized and never have a bad reaction.
julianna g.
Smell pretty good. Is really moisturizing, my skin is dry and works perfectly. Is cheap and You can buy ar Cvs, walgreens, walmart.. I high recommend, you must have to try it. I will buy again.
Arianna A.
Madison, VA
I do like this cream soap but it can feel a little heavy on my skin. It does lock in moisture but for these hot summer months, it's important for me to have a really cooling and lightweight wash and this just isn't it.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Love this stuff! Everyone in my family uses it. It's gentle, smells nice but not too strong. My skin feel clean, smooth, and doesnt have any yucky residue after using. Works well for the sensitive skin in my family.
Antwanette T.
This is a good product the pump is a plus to this product because less water gets into it, if you leave your shampoo in the shower so I love it. It does not leave white marks on my skin after I get out of the shower like other products have in the past.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft