BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Claudia C.
Great product, leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Helps especially with dry skin. No fragrance, just leaves a clean smell and feel.
Daniela R.
cabudare
I think it's an excellent product with a delicate flavor and aroma remains cremos hours and its practical application packaging wing support
Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
Dove cream soap is the best of both worlds: it's cleansing like traditional soap but also moisturizing. It smells awesome and lasts forever!
Racxyrys H.
Miami Beach, FL
Dove cream soap, I loved is great for daily use because it leaves no fabulous dry and well moisturized skin, the smell is very nice recommend
Erin B.
Falls Church, VA
My skin feels so much better when using this soap. It's a must have, especially in the drier winters. It smells so clean, which I also love!
Rachel R.
I'm a big fan of this product. It smells good and is non abrasive. I use self tanners and I can use this dove product without ruining my tan
Lynne D.
HOUSTON, TX
Great liquid soap for smooth moisturizing soap with out a lot of build up. Took a few times for my body to do well on it, but now I'm hooked!
Alaina R.
Great creamy soap! The smell is super fresh and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I used it daily. I think it's a good value for what you get.
Kelsey J.
Peoria, IL
Smells amazing and really leaves your body silky smooth feeling! I typically have dryer skin and this really seemed to help. Would recommend!
amber c.
New Castle, PA
Love this product. doesn't leave that film like most other soaps and body washes ive used. dove products in general always worked well for me
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft