BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
Love the soft foam, and the smell is always pleasant. I also love that I can buy a huge bottle for 6 bucks! It lasts me for a good 5 months!
Good texture, very light and not too dense. It smells great, and also the goos smell stays on your hands for quite some time after using it.
Alaina R.
Great creamy soap! The smell is super fresh and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I used it daily. I think it's a good value for what you get.
Cristin R.
Laredo, TX
This cream soap hydrates and smoothes the skin. It is sure a good product to clean and have a good surface on the skin not only to the hands.
amber c.
New Castle, PA
Love this product. doesn't leave that film like most other soaps and body washes ive used. dove products in general always worked well for me
Stacy T.
Buffalo, NY
Love it makes my skin feel soft smooth great for my son smells great lasts long don't have to use much of it Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Rachel R.
I'm a big fan of this product. It smells good and is non abrasive. I use self tanners and I can use this dove product without ruining my tan
Tori E.
Central, SC
I can not do without. Literally repurchase every time. My skin feels soft and does not have a striped, tight feeling afterward. Very gentle.
Racxyrys H.
Doral, FL
Dove cream soap, I loved is great for daily use because it leaves no fabulous dry and well moisturized skin, the smell is very nice recommend
Andronika C.
Florissant, MO
I love the fresh smell of this! It means my skin soft and make me smell good. This is a great product and they always have coupons for it! :)
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?