BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Hailey H.
Santa Rosa, CA
This soap makes your skin so soft,silky and smooth and it smells great I also love that it's not that expensive I wouldn't use any other soap
Bianca A.
Ocala, FL
Absolutely love this product! My skin felt so amazing after using it . I usually have dry skin but after using this my skin felt silky smooth
Lynne D.
Great liquid soap for smooth moisturizing soap with out a lot of build up. Took a few times for my body to do well on it, but now I'm hooked!
Mikaylah D.
Roseville, CA
Makes my skin feel kinda tight but it's one of the only soaps I don't break out to. It lasts a really long time and a little goes a long way
Racxyrys H.
Doral, FL
Dove cream soap, I loved is great for daily use because it leaves no fabulous dry and well moisturized skin, the smell is very nice recommend
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Love dove product leaves skin fresh and clean and doesn't leave skin dry at all so if you forget lotion this one usually won't dry u out lol
Daniela R.
I think it's an excellent product with a delicate flavor and aroma remains cremos hours and its practical application packaging wing support
Andreyna R.

It is incredible, left my skin moisturized and soft as I had never felt it, is an expectacular soap and also has a divine scent ... I love it
Erin B.
Falls Church, VA
My skin feels so much better when using this soap. It's a must have, especially in the drier winters. It smells so clean, which I also love!
Tori E.
Central, SC
I can not do without. Literally repurchase every time. My skin feels soft and does not have a striped, tight feeling afterward. Very gentle.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?