BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Racxyrys H.
Doral, FL
Dove cream soap, I loved is great for daily use because it leaves no fabulous dry and well moisturized skin, the smell is very nice recommend
Andronika C.
Florissant, MO
I love the fresh smell of this! It means my skin soft and make me smell good. This is a great product and they always have coupons for it! :)
Lynne D.
Great liquid soap for smooth moisturizing soap with out a lot of build up. Took a few times for my body to do well on it, but now I'm hooked!
Kimberley M.
This leaves my.hands super smooth and refreshed. It's creme texture just glides over the hands and lathers up well. Great for sensitive skin
Alaina R.
Great creamy soap! The smell is super fresh and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I used it daily. I think it's a good value for what you get.
Esmeralda O.
Valley Village, CA
Love, love Dove Cream Soap! Leaves my skin very moisturizer, silky smooth and soft. My favorite scent is the Coconut Milk And Jasmine Petals!
Amber G.
Atlanta, GA
Dove cream soap is the best of both worlds: it's cleansing like traditional soap but also moisturizing. It smells awesome and lasts forever!
I like it a lot, when you apply it it leaves your skin too soft, the truth one of the best products I have used, it also has a pleasant smell
Claudia C.
Great product, leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Helps especially with dry skin. No fragrance, just leaves a clean smell and feel.
Cindy l.
Love dove product leaves skin fresh and clean and doesn't leave skin dry at all so if you forget lotion this one usually won't dry u out lol
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?