BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Chelsey M.
LUDLOW
Leaves my skin feeling very soft in the winter. My daughter has eczema and she says this helps as well. My whole family uses is and we love it!
Carrie B.
Dallas, TX
I love this, its very moisturizing and is perfect for all skin types. i have used this daily for the last 4 yrs and wouldn't use anything else
Kassondra L.
Pittsburg, CA
Smells great and leaves your skin feeling smooth. I love it better than bar soap. The pump makes it convenient to use and everyone can use it.
Elissa M.
Pleasanton, CA
Its affordable. has a great scent.Makes your skin super soft. Its also great for sensitive skin. I love it!!!
Definitely recommend this product
Holly S.
I love this body wash. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. Good sized bottle for the price. It last for a lengthy amount of time too.
Chanel D.
Clinton Township, MI
This will literally make your skin feel like a babies butt. I love this product so much I use it every single day and I recommend this product
nancy l.
I've tried other body wash products and none of them have really worked ,but I love using dove body wash my skin is so soft and it smells good.
Esthefany S.
My skin is really smooth, soft and beautiful. I was using the bar soap but the cream soap is absolutely amazing! That's the best product ever.
Kim N.
El Dorado Springs, MO
Love this product. It leaves you feeling clean and silky. Makes my skin softer than anything I've ever tried before. It's a must for my family.
VE-1206263Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
excellent product, let me soft and hydrated. unlike other soaps Dove soap by 1/4 of cream containing it leaves the skin moisturized and I love
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.