BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Tara M.
Terre Haute, IN
This product left my skin soft and clean feeling. No leftover residue feeling. My skin moisture was good and very little need to apply lotion.
Yeca R.
El Sobrante, CA
Very good cream for moisturizing for daily use. I really like this cream because I feel during the whole day moisture. I strongly recommend it.
Esthefany S.
My skin is really smooth, soft and beautiful. I was using the bar soap but the cream soap is absolutely amazing! That's the best product ever.
Lindsay A.
Middletown, OH
This wash lathers well and leaves me feeling (and smelling) fresh all day long. I can't ask for much more in a body wash that also moisturizes.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX
Overall didnt like the product. I didn't like the way it made me feel very oily after using it. Prefer the bar soap to this creamy liquid soap
Amber S.
Leachville, AR
Love this. After one use my skin feels amazing and extremely soft. I highly recommend this product especially if your skin is dry or sensitive
Jamie V.
Loved dove soap for years! I have very sensitive skin and this product works great and doesn't make my skin break out or dry! Smells great too!
Kristen H.
Newton, IA
Makes my skin smooth until the next time I use it and also doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I would keep re purchasing and it was affordable.
Chanel D.
Clinton Township, MI
This will literally make your skin feel like a babies butt. I love this product so much I use it every single day and I recommend this product
Wuendy A.
Miami , FL

This soap is super good and I love it, since the smell lasts for hours and leaves your skin super hydrated and does not leave a greasy feeling
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?