BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Jamie V.
Loved dove soap for years! I have very sensitive skin and this product works great and doesn't make my skin break out or dry! Smells great too!
Yeca R.
El Sobrante, CA
Very good cream for moisturizing for daily use. I really like this cream because I feel during the whole day moisture. I strongly recommend it.
Genesis M.
Me deja la piel suave, no me deja la piel grasosa, me tonifica y me da colágeno en la piel, totalmente me humecta y posee rapidez de absorción.
Dawn W.
Eufaula, AL
I tried this for the first time last week and love the way it leaves your skin feeling so clean yet doesn't dry you out, the smell is amazing.
Melanie S.
Darby, PA
the pump makes it easy to use. makes a great lather. i use it every wash. Also leaves the skin softer and moisturized. Lasts throughout the day
nancy l.
I've tried other body wash products and none of them have really worked ,but I love using dove body wash my skin is so soft and it smells good.
Chanel D.
Clinton Township, MI
This will literally make your skin feel like a babies butt. I love this product so much I use it every single day and I recommend this product
Holly S.
I love this body wash. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. Good sized bottle for the price. It last for a lengthy amount of time too.
Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
excellent product, let me soft and hydrated. unlike other soaps Dove soap by 1/4 of cream containing it leaves the skin moisturized and I love
Lindsay A.
Middletown, OH
This wash lathers well and leaves me feeling (and smelling) fresh all day long. I can't ask for much more in a body wash that also moisturizes.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?