BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Aj J.
Maricopa, AZ
This soap is excellent. After every wash my skin felt smoothr and smoothr. It got to a point where i would rubb my arm because it was so smooth
Ngoc P.
Campbell, CA
<3 it . I like the Smell, smell good and keep you moisture. I used it during the winter when my skin started to break out because it is too dry.
Haimet R.
Raleigh, NC
I love. Is very práctica.
Creams are too important to keep cool the body and this can do it to perfection. Well that is and excellent brand DOVE.
Amanda B.
I love dove products because they always leave my skin feeling fresh and soft. This cream doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it looking healthy.
Brandy J.
Akron, OH
I'm so in love with this soap it makes my skin feel amazing and soft.
I think everyone should use this soap because its good for sensitive skin.
Daisy R.
Saint Paul, MN
I personally love this soap, I use it all the time. It leave your doesn't leave your skin dry. The smell is long-lasting and gentle on the skin !
Daniela S.
Tampa, FL
My skin is dry this cream helps to keep my skin humed, I love it, I use this after the bath is very confortable and smell very well, I love Dove.
Anya S.
Love this! It's like soap with lotion already in it. Skin feels so silky and smooth! Gies on easily and washes off smoothly. Seriously go buy it!
Jennifer C.
Tracy, CA
So gentle on sensitive skin. Does not leave a buildup or feel sticky. I recommend this product to anyone who has sensitivity to soap or perfumes.
Mackenzi G.
McFarland
I love this shop. It makes your skin feeling soft afterwards. Use it every day and you will see the results after two weeks. With new soft skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft