BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Kyler T.
Fairfield, CA
I keep this in my house and at work. It makes and keeps my hands super soft. They tend to get dry when it's cold, so this helps a lot. MUST HAVE
Krystle C.
Columbus, OH
It has a pleasant smell and good viscosity. I feel clean after using it and it wasn't overly drying. I find it gentle but it is a little pricey.
Kaitlin G.
I love this body wash. It is very moisturizing and leaves you feeling clean. I love the fresh scent and the pump packaging. It works great!
Yiset M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have use this product for awhile now and it leaves a nice scent on your skin. I've noticed that my skin is really soft too...love this product
Jennifer C.
Tracy, CA
So gentle on sensitive skin. Does not leave a buildup or feel sticky. I recommend this product to anyone who has sensitivity to soap or perfumes.
Nelise J.
Cream soap is my favorite because it is hydrating and nourishing to the skin. I would recommend to anyone looking to have super moisturized skin.
Chelsey M.
LUDLOW
Leaves my skin feeling very soft in the winter. My daughter has eczema and she says this helps as well. My whole family uses is and we love it!
Stephanie B.
Crest Hill, IL
This leaves your skin so soft I love dove products in general but this one especially just foams up and you can literally feel it cleaning you
nancy l.
I've tried other body wash products and none of them have really worked ,but I love using dove body wash my skin is so soft and it smells good.
Wuendy A.
Miami , FL

This soap is super good and I love it, since the smell lasts for hours and leaves your skin super hydrated and does not leave a greasy feeling
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?