BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Lindsay A.
Middletown, OH
This wash lathers well and leaves me feeling (and smelling) fresh all day long. I can't ask for much more in a body wash that also moisturizes.
Maria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Loved this soap! Left my skin smelling and feeling amazing! Also great on my kids! My son has really dry skin and this soap helped him so much!
Karla T.
It is an excellent cream hydrates the skin of an amazing form, actually it does not change it since I sit as my skin remains really marvellous!
Kristen H.
Newton, IA
Makes my skin smooth until the next time I use it and also doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I would keep re purchasing and it was affordable.
Works well, leaves skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Would definitely use again. Scent is pleasant and price is affordable on most budgets.
Estefani N.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to body wash! Love the way my skin feels after my shower. Feels my skin so soft and smells delicious! Cannot live without this body wash!
Holly S.
I love this body wash. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. Good sized bottle for the price. It last for a lengthy amount of time too.
Christine F.
Monroeville, PA
The Dove Cream Soap is a good quality soap and i use it all of the time. I would definitely recommend this one to anyone who needed a new soap.
Dawn W.
Eufaula, AL
I tried this for the first time last week and love the way it leaves your skin feeling so clean yet doesn't dry you out, the smell is amazing.
Taylor M.
After using this soap I really felt a build up on my skin and felt very itchy. I have troubled skin so that sometimes has a lot to do with it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?