BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Manuel G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it, it give you a very nice and smooth skin., I really recommend this product to everyone, also it will help with shiny skin as well as oily.
Colleen S.
Ceredo, WV
I loved it. It made my skin feel so soft afterwords. I can even use it on my kids. So it's kid friendly as well. Will definitely purchase again.
Melissax B.
Anaheim, CA
I love the way it made my skin feel , super smooth! And it smells great! Plus I like that I don't fell dry after a little while. A Great Product.
Yiset M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have use this product for awhile now and it leaves a nice scent on your skin. I've noticed that my skin is really soft too...love this product
Nikki S.
Mesa, AZ
I think dove makes my body so smooth. I had sun burn and i used dove body wash and lotion. I thought forsure i was going to peal. But i never did
Nelise J.
Cream soap is my favorite because it is hydrating and nourishing to the skin. I would recommend to anyone looking to have super moisturized skin.
Haimet R.
Raleigh, NC
I love. Is very práctica.
Creams are too important to keep cool the body and this can do it to perfection. Well that is and excellent brand DOVE.
Krystle C.
Columbus, OH
It has a pleasant smell and good viscosity. I feel clean after using it and it wasn't overly drying. I find it gentle but it is a little pricey.
Adrienne C.
Williamsburg, KY
Very affordable ,Leaves skin feeling very hyrdrated after first use,Smell of the soap is very nice ,Not over powering.Would recommend to everyone.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this soap. It's formula is extra creamy. Smells so good also! My skin on my legs is usually dry and this really brought moisture to them!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft