BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Amelia L.
Cool Ridge, WV
This cream goes on so smooth! Left my skin nourished and smooth! It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. Just wish it had more of a scent.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this soap. It's formula is extra creamy. Smells so good also! My skin on my legs is usually dry and this really brought moisture to them!
Stephanny M.
Elkhart, IN
Este jabon liquido es uno de los mejores que he utilizado, la suavidad que deja en las manos y libre de suciedad ademas del gran aroma que posee
Ngoc P.
Campbell, CA
<3 it . I like the Smell, smell good and keep you moisture. I used it during the winter when my skin started to break out because it is too dry.
Brandy J.
Akron, OH
I'm so in love with this soap it makes my skin feel amazing and soft.
I think everyone should use this soap because its good for sensitive skin.
Amanda B.
I love dove products because they always leave my skin feeling fresh and soft. This cream doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it looking healthy.
Daniela S.
Tampa, FL
My skin is dry this cream helps to keep my skin humed, I love it, I use this after the bath is very confortable and smell very well, I love Dove.
Anya S.
Love this! It's like soap with lotion already in it. Skin feels so silky and smooth! Gies on easily and washes off smoothly. Seriously go buy it!
Nikki S.
Mesa, AZ
I think dove makes my body so smooth. I had sun burn and i used dove body wash and lotion. I thought forsure i was going to peal. But i never did
Daisy R.
Saint Paul, MN
I personally love this soap, I use it all the time. It leave your doesn't leave your skin dry. The smell is long-lasting and gentle on the skin !
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?