BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Liz O.
Love love love! Helped with my dry skin and left it silky smooth, just as advertised. After a couple days of use I had visibly softer and healthier
Hannah G.
Milford, CT
My sister has exama and she uses this every day. It's very nourishing to her skin and she is only 4. She loves this product and so do I and my mom.
Brenda D.
Flatwoods
Love it not only for my baby but for me also. Leaves our skin super soft. We also don't have to worry about dry skin or eczema using this product.
Morgane J.
I love the texture and perfume of this soap this is totally amazing ! The perfume stay long on your body, I really love it and use it for years now
Adwoa E.
Plainfield, IL
I love using it and my kids also used the one for sensetive skin, it has help my skin and made so smooth no complainingand price is also affordable
Manuel G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it, it give you a very nice and smooth skin., I really recommend this product to everyone, also it will help with shiny skin as well as oily.
Coral D.
Orlando, FL
I love how this soap keeps me smelling good and not feeling dry. Some time i walk out the house forgetting to put lotion on because i don't feel dry
Samantha R.
Fultondale, AL
Love the Dove cream soap, it's leave your body feeling rehydrated, soft, and smooth, ready to take on the day with whatever life throughs your way
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Dove Cream soap is great. My only issue is I do feel like a residue is left over after each use. It’s soft and creamy and is good for everyday use.
Katya P.
Leaves skin refreshed and smooth,I use it after I shave my legs and usually my legs irritate after but I apply this on and feels much better after.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.