BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
Dove leaves my skin feelings so soft. It's so soft that, sometimes, I'll even use it as a shaving cream replacement. I don't have any cons, it does what it is suppose to do and the scent is very clean smelling.
maría f.
I love this dove cream soap! I actually rather cream soaps than normal soaps because they're easy to apply and I actually feel that the smell is stronger so it lasts more on your skin and it hydrates so I like it
Keandria R.
This soap is AMAZING. I am very picky about the soaps that I use and I love this one. The scent is very gentle and subtle. I used this soap everyday when I had it. I don't have any complaints about it at all. I would definitely repurchase this soap.
Yvonne G.
Beaumont, CA
Love it! I have trouble with finding a good body wash and this is very gentle on my skin. I suffer from eczema so when I use this it calms my skin. I've been using this for a very long time. Love love love this!
Lauren N.
Lindale, TX
Great body wash and perfect scent to keep you fresh and clean. Good value for the price. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. Would recommend to all my friends
Karly H.
I use Dove bath products because it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that I need to buy the unscented because sometimes their dents can be overpowering. However, overall I love their bath wash!
Heather M.
Kernersville, NC
My absolute favorite body wash! I love that you smell so clean an that it lingers long after you use it!!! My skin after I use it is so soft, an not dry! I love how it locks in moisture! Best body wash!!!!
Marcy J.
Oviedo, FL
I've just recently purchased and used this product. It smells amazing and like all dove products leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. For someone like me who suffers from dry, sensitive skin, this product nourishes and cleanses my body.
Kaitlyn S.
Love the feel of it when I'm done showering. I love the smell of Dove too. They have so many good scents. It may dry out skin depending on skin type, but all in all it's a good brand. I would recommend it.
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
Dove cream soap is one of my favorites. I have used it in my personal bathroom for around a few years now and it always keeps my hands super clean. I tend to go back to this product because it has made my hands way more smooth than any other soap product that I've used.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?