BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Heather M.
Kernersville, NC
My absolute favorite body wash! I love that you smell so clean an that it lingers long after you use it!!! My skin after I use it is so soft, an not dry! I love how it locks in moisture! Best body wash!!!!
Lauren N.
Great body wash and perfect scent to keep you fresh and clean. Good value for the price. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. Would recommend to all my friends
Kaitlyn S.
Love the feel of it when I'm done showering. I love the smell of Dove too. They have so many good scents. It may dry out skin depending on skin type, but all in all it's a good brand. I would recommend it.
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
Dove cream soap is one of my favorites. I have used it in my personal bathroom for around a few years now and it always keeps my hands super clean. I tend to go back to this product because it has made my hands way more smooth than any other soap product that I've used.
Julie P.
Wilmington
Wonderfully rich and moisturizing yet rinses clean and leaves you smelling fresh! A little more pricey than others but well worth it! I uses every day and love how it makes my skin feel all day long. I will use be buying this from now on to keep my skin healthy and vibrant!
Erin M.
Meriden, CT
I love this soap is very soothing. Keeps the skin smooth after it drys from the shower. I just love to feel fresh and moisturized all Day. Totally worth the purchase. Dove Beauty Cream Wash
Kristie M.
Houston , TX
Dove has a Great name for its self already. Best body on the market to me personally. It leaves your skin so soft, like a baby. It lathers up very well. Despite there most recent mishap over there AD. I still love and support Dove.
Sanihe R.
This hand soap, really is very creamy, you feel that besides cleaning your hands it moisturizes you, besides having a super pleasant smell, I recommend it very much.
Brendan E.
Forest City, NC
Love the smell! Bubbles really well, and makes my skin so soft! It lasts very long and for the price it's so worth it! I would recommend this product to anyone! I've been buying Dove products for years!
a n.
st. marys
My sister buys this and I really like it. We get it at Walmart and it's really inexpensive. It is pretty long lasting even though everybody uses it. It smells so good. And I would definitely
but it again I buy it all the time!!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft