BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Brenda D.
Flatwoods
Love it not only for my baby but for me also. Leaves our skin super soft. We also don't have to worry about dry skin or eczema using this product.
Karen S.
Guthrie, OK
I love the clean smell of bars opportunity that's actually like body wash. Perfect! It lathers up and is really creamy. It's definitely a must have!
Adwoa E.
Plainfield, IL
I love using it and my kids also used the one for sensetive skin, it has help my skin and made so smooth no complainingand price is also affordable
Cindy E.
Love this product. Lathers on really nice. Leaves me feeling clean all day. Love the soft scent. Its long lasting. Pros is that is works. No cons.
Coral D.
Orlando, FL
I love how this soap keeps me smelling good and not feeling dry. Some time i walk out the house forgetting to put lotion on because i don't feel dry
Liz O.
Love love love! Helped with my dry skin and left it silky smooth, just as advertised. After a couple days of use I had visibly softer and healthier
Katya P.
Leaves skin refreshed and smooth,I use it after I shave my legs and usually my legs irritate after but I apply this on and feels much better after.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Dove Cream soap is great. My only issue is I do feel like a residue is left over after each use. It’s soft and creamy and is good for everyday use.
Susan S.
You can't go wrong with original Dove cream soap! We use it daily and it keeps our skin moisturized unlike other soaps that dry you out completely.
Hannah G.
Milford, CT
My sister has exama and she uses this every day. It's very nourishing to her skin and she is only 4. She loves this product and so do I and my mom.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?