BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Scottsdale, AZ
Does not irritate the skin. Very moisturizing. Good for people with sensitive skin. I like it because it has an easy to use pump that doesn't clog.
Katya P.
Leaves skin refreshed and smooth,I use it after I shave my legs and usually my legs irritate after but I apply this on and feels much better after.
Xiosmara H.
Your skin its so soft after you use it. I love it.
Its my favorite lotion.. even my husband likes it lol but hates the fact that smells like girl.
elizabeth m.
Stoughton, MA
Smells just as good as the bar soap very clean and fresh I find its more moisturizing than the bar really love dove body wash my top 3 brands I use
Adwoa E.
Plainfield, IL
I love using it and my kids also used the one for sensetive skin, it has help my skin and made so smooth no complainingand price is also affordable
Tamara C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Dove makes some amazing products, i am so in love with this cream soap its so rich, creamy and very moisturizing leaving your body soft and smooth.
Coral D.
Orlando, FL
I love how this soap keeps me smelling good and not feeling dry. Some time i walk out the house forgetting to put lotion on because i don't feel dry
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Dove Cream soap is great. My only issue is I do feel like a residue is left over after each use. It’s soft and creamy and is good for everyday use.
Brenda D.
Love it not only for my baby but for me also. Leaves our skin super soft. We also don't have to worry about dry skin or eczema using this product.
Hannah G.
Milford, CT
My sister has exama and she uses this every day. It's very nourishing to her skin and she is only 4. She loves this product and so do I and my mom.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?