BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Danielle J.
Westminster, SC
It made my skin extremely soft , I have sensitive skin & it didn't break me out . I would recommend it to anybody looking for a good cleansing soap.
Ashley L.
Goshen, IN
My skin felt amazing. Never felt so smooth. This is seriously the only cream soap I can use. It was so gentle to my skin. I purchased it at Walmart.
Addy B.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is such a great product for the shower because of its easy accessibility. It saves time and is much less likely to get knocked off into the tub!
Morgan B.
Absolutely love this soap! It moisturizes your skin so well and makes it look so smooth. Smells nice and clean. Very good value and not a bad price.
Nicole S.
Spring Lake, NC
Best soap ever! I've been using Dove both liquid and bars for as long as I can remember. After ever shower my skin is super soft and I smell amazing!
Sophia C.
Dove cream soap, is a great soap it smells lovely it feels great. Dove cream soap cares for your hands as well as making them small and feel amazing.
Oceann H.
Jacksonville
I like the dove cream soap an if I have to choose dove or ivory I would choose dove an I sometimes don't use bar soap because I use the liguidy kind
Fatima A.
Naperville, IL
This body wash is so moisturizing and smooth. There aren’t any overpowering fragrances. It just gently cleanses and leaves you feeling fresh. No BS.
Abdel B.
Woodside, NY
This soap is unique. Its aroma is different. I love how it moisturizes my hands. The feeling is impressive. I would buy it a thousand times. I love.
Jennifer M.
New Haven, Ky
Favorite by far, bought this s couple months ago and still a lot left. Lathers nicely and it’s so soft. I love they I feel refreshed after I use it.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft