BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Clarice M.
I love how moisturizing this product is for my body. Also its gentle enough to use on sensitive skin like my two year olds. So its a win win for us.
Riley C.
Pittsboro, NC
Personally I think this product is a great alternative to the cetaphil cream soap. The soap leaves your skin moisturized, refreshed and feeling new.
April L.
Victoria, TX
I really like liquid soap and this product leaves my skin smooth....I don't have anymore but when I go get some more I will definitely get this again
Ariel H.
I really love dove body wash! I have really dry skin so other soaps usually dry my skin out. However dove really helps keep the moisture in my skin.
Danielle J.
Westminster, SC
It made my skin extremely soft , I have sensitive skin & it didn't break me out . I would recommend it to anybody looking for a good cleansing soap.
Amy D.
This soap is my go to soap. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft and never dry. It also does not leave my skin feeling oily like other brands do.
Abby H.
Wentzville, MO
After application skin felt fresh. I do prefer a thicker body soap which is nice. I don't prefer this over any of the other soaps I have used though.
Keanna S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I've never had a bad experience with a Dove product. This soap is mild and gently on senative skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight and dry.
Nicole S.
Spring Lake, NC
Best soap ever! I've been using Dove both liquid and bars for as long as I can remember. After ever shower my skin is super soft and I smell amazing!
Tina L.
Wichita Falls, TX
I like how dove makes my skin so soft just after a couple of uses, but I cannot not use it because it gives me pain and swelling in my vaginal area.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft