BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD
The cream so was fascinating because it was different. I liked the feeling of the product after finishing my shower and drying off. The smell was okay.
Heather E.
It leaves skin feeling soft and clean plus it was on sale when I bought the soap. My kids like it as well because it is in a pump and it's not as messy
Keanna S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I've never had a bad experience with a Dove product. This soap is mild and gently on senative skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight and dry.
Clarice M.
I love how moisturizing this product is for my body. Also its gentle enough to use on sensitive skin like my two year olds. So its a win win for us.
Tina L.
Wichita Falls, TX
I like how dove makes my skin so soft just after a couple of uses, but I cannot not use it because it gives me pain and swelling in my vaginal area.
Marnita F.
Awesome if you have sensitive skin can use both on your body and on your face. Can we use every day as well and don't forget a little goes a long way
Ashley L.
Goshen, IN
My skin felt amazing. Never felt so smooth. This is seriously the only cream soap I can use. It was so gentle to my skin. I purchased it at Walmart.
April L.
Victoria, TX
I really like liquid soap and this product leaves my skin smooth....I don't have anymore but when I go get some more I will definitely get this again
Morgan B.
Absolutely love this soap! It moisturizes your skin so well and makes it look so smooth. Smells nice and clean. Very good value and not a bad price.
Briana L.
Salem, OR
It is very sticky and does not soak in very well. I do not enjoy this product it just does not work other five products kinda work but not very much
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?