BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Abigail R.
My daughter and I use it daily, we are very allergic of almost all the skin care brand. but Dove is so kind with our skin and have a very great price.
D. Nicole J.
Love the pump bottle option. Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Although I have been using Dove for years, it always feel like my first time.
Maria B.

the fragrance is very good and clean your hands so much easier because it is liquid, but you have to use a lot of water to get all the soap out of hand
Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD
The cream so was fascinating because it was different. I liked the feeling of the product after finishing my shower and drying off. The smell was okay.
Beatriz B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I really like this soap!Leaves,my skin soft but not with residue either. I would recommend the use of the use of the soap. I travel with it everywhere.
julia w.
smells great, made my skin so soft. able to get a decent amount of use from the product, because i use ever time i shower. definitely a habitual user.
julia c.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product leaves your hands and body reeky soft after you use it! Its not too pricey and I would probably buy it again. Its also smells really good!
Jerica H.
Carthage, NC
I love using this product it leaves my skin soft! I will be purchasing this product again! Dove is my favorite brand. I've never went wrong with dove.
Rebecca M.
Seymour, IN
I used Dove for the first time recently after switching from suave body wash. Dove leaves my skin feeling cleaner and smoothr than any other soap does
Adesuwa o.
New Brunswick, NJ
I am using it right now. It is great as usual. It's is really soft to the touch. It is definitely worth it and is inexpensive so that's a plus as well
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft