BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Malvina B.
Bowie, md
Love the easy to use Dove body wash. Leaves my skin refreshed and soft. Love the clean feel after I take a shower. Much easier to use than a bar of soap.
Ana G.
Campo Seco, CA
The best it leaves your skin really soft and it smells really good .
It's a really good product also for sensitive skin,
By far the best soap I've used .
Lori F.
Ephrata, PA
Using this soap has given me some moisture back into my skin after pregnancy. I am still trying to get my skin back to where it was and this is helping.
Good, very smooth, hydrating and moisturizing for the skin. i use it daily and recommend it to others. try it now and by it at your closet super market.
Rose C.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love the way this makes my skin feel. And it smells really great. My skin doesn't dry out fast. It keeps me feeling fresh and great till my next shower
Natalli D.
Panorama City, CA
Good product. Lathers over skin evenly. However right after your skin drys from the water, it drys out your skin as well. You need moisturizer for sure.
Karlee G.
Very smoothining ! Would recommend,love to use it it's a good soap for all
Over body.i use the winter one and I'm
Stocked up on it thanks to my grandma 😊
Maria B.

the fragrance is very good and clean your hands so much easier because it is liquid, but you have to use a lot of water to get all the soap out of hand
Cindy M.
Glendora, NJ
I love how my skin feels very clean and silky smooth after I use Dove Cream Soap it has the most gentle feeling not like other soaps I've used before.
julia c.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product leaves your hands and body reeky soft after you use it! Its not too pricey and I would probably buy it again. Its also smells really good!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft