BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Sitlali U.
Bloomington, CA
I love it it makes my body so soft and nice I need it in my life my family and I use this product non stop every time we shower we just love it so much
Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD
The cream so was fascinating because it was different. I liked the feeling of the product after finishing my shower and drying off. The smell was okay.
charlanna g.
Vacaville, CA
Dove cream soap leaves my skin soft and I love the way that it smells. My husband has sensitive skin and dove soap is the only soap he is able to use.
D. Nicole J.
Love the pump bottle option. Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Although I have been using Dove for years, it always feel like my first time.
Lita A.
Cross Hill, SC
I love it so much i will continue using it .it is everything I look for in a soap it leaves your skin filling so soft I would recommend it to everyone.
heather a.
Picayune, MS
This is one of my favorite body washes! It has such a lovely smell and it will leave your skin feeling so rejuvenated and soft! Def one of my go to's!
Whitney D.
Nelsonville, OH
Wonderful soap! Love the way it feels on my skin! I have super dry skin so it leaves it feeling so soft! Such a great product for anyone with dry skin
Rebecca M.
Seymour, IN
I used Dove for the first time recently after switching from suave body wash. Dove leaves my skin feeling cleaner and smoothr than any other soap does
Erica J.
Valdosta, GA
The best soap anyone can use. Leaves your body smooth after every wash. Great sents,it's also for every skin type. A great product for sensitive skin.
Scarlet M.
Eustis, FL
Its quite a nice product. It keeps my skin nice and smooth and generally just feeling super fresh! It didn't have much of a smell for me but thats ok!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?