BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Teresa H.
Wellston, OH
Was a creamy texture, smelt good, but didn't like the lather it created. Didnt like the way my skin felt after showering. I will use my normal brand again.
Tuty F.
Arlington, VA
This product  is soooooo good because my skin is dry and this give me protection and hydration. In the morning and at the night I use this one after shower
Judith L.
Fort Sill, OK
I love the way this soap leaves your body after a shower. It leaves your body soft to the touch unlike other soaps which leave your body ruff to the touch
Aneesa M.
Batley , West Yorkshire
I absolutely love this, the smell is absolutely amazing its so soft and creamy leaves my body feeling so soft and fresh. I love anything thats got dove!
Cathryn C.
Norwalk, CA
I have exzema and dove has really helped my skin. This is the only brand that I can use. I've been using it for about 25 years and I absolutely love it!
Ashley T.
Lathers nicely but is too thick. The Bottle seemed to go too quickly. Smell is also nice. A little
Too expensive for what I typically pay for body soap.
Elizabeth G.
Los Angeles, CA
Best body soap I've used its so creamy and smells amaizing . I rather use this than the bar soap it leave my skin so smooth and soft and smelling great .
Brooke D.
Parkland, fl
Good for sensitive skin and it did clean very well without being to harsh. My skin felt very soft after using it and it doesn't have a fragrance either.
Dani H.
Copan, OK
I like the thick cream wash leaves my skin feeling fresh and not tight and I like that there is just enough fragrance and that it isn't to over powering
Gail F.
Cornelia, GA
I have very dry skin. I love the way this makes my skin feel. Soft and silky all over. I would recommend this product if you love having silky soft skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft