BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Ana G.
Campo Seco, CA
The best it leaves your skin really soft and it smells really good .
It's a really good product also for sensitive skin,
By far the best soap I've used .
Cathryn C.
Norwalk, CA
I have exzema and dove has really helped my skin. This is the only brand that I can use. I've been using it for about 25 years and I absolutely love it!
Annie C.
Media, PA
This Product moisturizes and cleans thoroughly with a wonderful smell. I use this daily. I love that it is affordable, and it is very gentle on my skin.
Love Dove cream soap , it has a great smell and doesn't leave you feeling dry or oily . It perfectly moisturizers you and leaves you feeling very clean!
Gail F.
Cornelia, GA
I have very dry skin. I love the way this makes my skin feel. Soft and silky all over. I would recommend this product if you love having silky soft skin.
'Jasmine M.
Chehalis, WA
Super easy to use and smells amazing! I highly recommend this to any of my friends or family. Also very gentle on the skin and doesn't cause breakouts!
Malvina B.
Bowie, md
Love the easy to use Dove body wash. Leaves my skin refreshed and soft. Love the clean feel after I take a shower. Much easier to use than a bar of soap.
Elizabeth G.
Los Angeles, CA
Best body soap I've used its so creamy and smells amaizing . I rather use this than the bar soap it leave my skin so smooth and soft and smelling great .
Lindsey M.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product. It makes my skin feel so soft and it is so much fun to lather up in it. Nice smelling sent and I love Dove's positive body campaign.
Aneesa M.
Batley , West Yorkshire
I absolutely love this, the smell is absolutely amazing its so soft and creamy leaves my body feeling so soft and fresh. I love anything thats got dove!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?