BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Julia R.
West Lafayette, IN
This soap is one of my favorites! I am bad about rushing in the morning and skipping the time for lotion. This soap is all the moisturizing I need though!
LEAR31505 Emily B.
This soap is wonderful!! I love it their smell and how soft it is, I used it everyday for to wash my hands and sometimes my body. This Highly recommended.
Angela Y.
Only soap my family has used for the last 10 years. No residue left behind and smells amazing. My kids each take turns picking the sent when I replace it.
Mayra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good for the skin and leaves your skin so clean all family likes it👌my man likes this product because it leans your skin so soft and clean and fresh
Cindy M.
Enterprise, WV
I have used several Dove products including Dove Cream Soap and I love the results. My skin always feels soft and smooth. I also love the way Dove smells.
Ary R.
It is an excellent product! Its smell is delicious and leaves the skin with a velvety and soft texture! With only a small amount it makes a lot of foam !!
Tuty F.
Arlington, VA
This product  is soooooo good because my skin is dry and this give me protection and hydration. In the morning and at the night I use this one after shower
Judith L.
Fort Sill, OK
I love the way this soap leaves your body after a shower. It leaves your body soft to the touch unlike other soaps which leave your body ruff to the touch
Lauren H.
St Michaels, MD
My husband and I only use Dove body wash. We swear by this product. Clean, radiant, refreshing feeling everytime. Great for normal to sensitive skin types.
Ana L.
Watsonville, CA
Deja la piel libre de suciedad y con un aroma super nice me encanta toda la Marca dove Es la mejor y Los body wash son lo mejor que pudo a ver sacado dove
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft