BY DOVE #84 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Marie B.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love dove products. All their products do wonders. The soap makes hand very soft. And moist. The shampoo and conditioner makes your hair very refreshing.
Shawny R.
Baltimore, MD
Best soap ever! Leaves my skin soft and moisturized fresh out of the shower and it has a great smell too that's not irritating or overpowering. HOLY GRAIL!
Teresa H.
Wellston, OH
Was a creamy texture, smelt good, but didn't like the lather it created. Didnt like the way my skin felt after showering. I will use my normal brand again.
Beky B.
I really like, is creamy, the applicator is very easy to handle, does not allow dripping or splashing , and leaves skin clean with a feeling of suppleness.
Ana L.
Watsonville, CA
Deja la piel libre de suciedad y con un aroma super nice me encanta toda la Marca dove Es la mejor y Los body wash son lo mejor que pudo a ver sacado dove
Ruby R.
Works very good ! Leaves my skin smooth. This product is a cream soap and comes in 250ML. Most hand products dry my hands but this leaves them mosturized.
Lauren H.
St Michaels, MD
My husband and I only use Dove body wash. We swear by this product. Clean, radiant, refreshing feeling everytime. Great for normal to sensitive skin types.
Jeni S.
Saint Joseph, MO
Love it. I use the extra moisturizing body wash. I recommend it to anyone. Especially with extremely dry skin. It rinses off clean, no residue left behind!
Tywaunqica B.
Warner robins, Ga
My daughters gave sensitive skin this is actually the only soap I use on them that's sooo mild it don't break them
Out its just the right about if moister
Kelly W.
Northford, Ct
I love using my dove cream soap every day. My skin is always so soft and does not need any lotion throughout the day! I have been hooked on dove for years.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?