BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kendall F.
New Albany, IN
I use this soap all the time and I think it is the best soap to use.It smells really good as well.I recommend this to people looking for good smelling soap.
summer s.
Dallas, NC
Definitely would recommend to anyone. Made my skin super smooth. 10 out of 10 for me :) im very pale with red pigments and this made my complexion very even.
Samantha J.
Las Vegas, NV
Most amazing body wash I have ever used! Leaves you skin soft and smooth! All so less is more with this product I got through a 250ML bottle every month! 👍🏼
Marie B.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love dove products. All their products do wonders. The soap makes hand very soft. And moist. The shampoo and conditioner makes your hair very refreshing.
Sueños A.
very good product going very well and I use it a lot. It is a product that can be used without damaging the skin. I bought a lot of times and is a product 10 for my clear this
Ruby P.
Harlingen, TX
I just love this product, don't feel dry skinned, makes my skin feel smooth. This has a nice clean fragerance. I buy my product at our local Walmart Store.
Bazar S.
Durante mi embarazo uso el jabon liquido dove y me dejaba la piel muy suave y el olor es lo que mas me agrada yo lo aplicaba a la esponja de baño y listo.
Hannah R.
Portland, OR
It leaves my skin very soft and smooth. Overall great product.i don't use regularly but I use it every once in a while when I run out of my other body wash
Simone H.
wappingers falls, ny
This is my go to body wash. I have super sensitive skin and the sent in this does not bother me at all! Great lather, and you only need about 2 pumps max.
Summer L.
South Lebanon, OH
It's grate for dry skin as myself I had but it got better after using doves products.
You feel really clean and your skin stays smooth threw the whole day.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft