BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Cheryl C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I did not like the new dial soap shower foam.I actually tried it today for the first time and will never use it again. It left a soapy coating on my body.It smells and feels like I am bathing in shaving cream. Yuck!
Jasmine R.
Oakdale, LA
So many positive things to say about Dove products! It smells great, leaves your skin feeling really soft, creamy, lathers on really well, and have you with the since of knowing your clean and smelling fresh! The only soap products I ever use is Dove!
Evan D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't know why Every time I skip these products it keeps coming back around and not letting me answer other questions. I used a simple men's bar soap and it smells great. Only answering this to continue on!!!
Keandria R.
This soap is AMAZING. I am very picky about the soaps that I use and I love this one. The scent is very gentle and subtle. I used this soap everyday when I had it. I don't have any complaints about it at all. I would definitely repurchase this soap.
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
Dove leaves my skin feelings so soft. It's so soft that, sometimes, I'll even use it as a shaving cream replacement. I don't have any cons, it does what it is suppose to do and the scent is very clean smelling.
Kaitlyn S.
Love the feel of it when I'm done showering. I love the smell of Dove too. They have so many good scents. It may dry out skin depending on skin type, but all in all it's a good brand. I would recommend it.
Heather M.
Kernersville, NC
My absolute favorite body wash! I love that you smell so clean an that it lingers long after you use it!!! My skin after I use it is so soft, an not dry! I love how it locks in moisture! Best body wash!!!!
Karly H.
I use Dove bath products because it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that I need to buy the unscented because sometimes their dents can be overpowering. However, overall I love their bath wash!
Lauren N.
Great body wash and perfect scent to keep you fresh and clean. Good value for the price. Very gentle on my sensitive skin. Lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. Would recommend to all my friends
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
Dove cream soap is one of my favorites. I have used it in my personal bathroom for around a few years now and it always keeps my hands super clean. I tend to go back to this product because it has made my hands way more smooth than any other soap product that I've used.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?