BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Mckenzie M.
New York
This smells so good and makes your skin soft. It last long if you don't make many squirts. It's really good but can be expensive . Target, Costco, rite aid, cvs and other stores. I will buy it agin because it is valuable
Johanna F.
Surprise, AZ
I've only bought this once and I will buy again. I really liked how it cleaned, and had a refreshing smell. The entire bathroom spelled like it. Also I remember it not being overly expensive so it'll be a future purchase.
Angie A.
Love this body soap it’s really easy to use when taking a shower and it leaves my skin very clean and soft. My body is oily and I always need a body was that will not my body more oily and this body wash balanced my oily body.
Michelle G.
MISSION, TX
I really like how this soap leaves your skin. I have problems with dry skin and this is perfect for my skin. I recommend it to everyone even if you don't have dry skin. It's made for everyone. This is the only body soap I like to buy. Hands down the best!
Cheryl C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I did not like the new dial soap shower foam.I actually tried it today for the first time and will never use it again. It left a soapy coating on my body.It smells and feels like I am bathing in shaving cream. Yuck!
Jasmine R.
Oakdale, LA
So many positive things to say about Dove products! It smells great, leaves your skin feeling really soft, creamy, lathers on really well, and have you with the since of knowing your clean and smelling fresh! The only soap products I ever use is Dove!
Keandria R.
This soap is AMAZING. I am very picky about the soaps that I use and I love this one. The scent is very gentle and subtle. I used this soap everyday when I had it. I don't have any complaints about it at all. I would definitely repurchase this soap.
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
Dove leaves my skin feelings so soft. It's so soft that, sometimes, I'll even use it as a shaving cream replacement. I don't have any cons, it does what it is suppose to do and the scent is very clean smelling.
Kaleigh R.
Pikeville, NC
I love all dove soap it's so moisturizing and always makes your skin feel great when you get out of the shower it also smells great without being over bearing I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin
Miranda L.
Floyds knobs
I love dove and wouldn’t use any other body wash! It always makes my skin feel nice and clean. Any other product I use makes my skin feel weird and gross after I get out of the shower, but this one doesn’t.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft