BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Patricia C.
Leaves my skin soft well hydrated. Doesn't leave it dry. I love the smell too I have noticed. My skin is really soft now I been using it it for 8 months now.
sara S.
Deatsville, AL
Love this product it moisturizes very well and is great for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to anyone that has problems with sensitive skin
Brandy W.
Bullard, TX
Love this soap, If I could I would give 10 stars, it is really the only soap that does not irritate my sensitive skin.  I always keep this in the house!
Brea E.
Powder Springs, GA
Very simple and light on my skin ! I live the fresh scent and leaves my skin feeling clean but moisturized as well. Safe for all women in sensitive areas (:
Irene A.
Modesto, CA
My favorite body wash! Love the moisturizer in leaves my skin feeling amazing without the oily feel and keeps my skin feeling moisturizer throughout the day.
Katie B.
Maywood, CA
It left my skin soft and smooth the smell was just wonderful! I think if dove would add something to exfoliate you're skin the results
Would be more pleasant
Kayla C.
Keeps my skin soft and moisturized. I leave out of the shower feeling so clean. I love how it smells, not too strong. And it doesn't make my skin break out.
Sofia L.
Really great soap, it makes your hand so soft after a long dayof work with them, it also makes your hands stay smooth, it is affordable, everybody can get it
Kendall F.
New Albany, IN
I use this soap all the time and I think it is the best soap to use.It smells really good as well.I recommend this to people looking for good smelling soap.
summer s.
Dallas, NC
Definitely would recommend to anyone. Made my skin super smooth. 10 out of 10 for me :) im very pale with red pigments and this made my complexion very even.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.