BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Lynde D.
Mesa, AZ
It helps with dry and flaky skin and it leaves your body refresh. It is resinably fair in cost. It is all really good for someone that has allergies to soap
Sharina M.
Wellsville, OH
Leaves my skin soft and silky and rinses away clean. My absolute favorite... The price is great..and the larger you get from just one pump is always plenty.
Paige H.
Versailles, KY
It makes my skin feel really moisturized and healthy looking. Pro is that it makes my skin feel smooth. It's very good on your face after a long day of work.
Hope R.
Carrollton, TX
I love this soap. I never have to worry about my skin feeling dry or irritable. I have sensitive skin so it is hard to find a soap that won't give me a rash.
Shantal K.
Grand Junction, CO
This made my skin so soft and smelled amazing !!i would buy it again. Its a very gental protect my daughter has sensitve skin and this worked great for her.
Courtney S.
Warner Robins, GA
This soap is amazing! My skin has become 10 times softer since using it. It also doesn't strip my skin like most other soaps do. It's my favorite body wash.
Dove Beauty Cream Wash While ordinary soaps can strip skin of essential nutrients, Dove Beauty Bar has mild cleansers to care for skin as it cleans.
Jessica T.
Milpitas, CA
Very thick and creamy and does not leave my skin stripped however the product does go to waste because it doesn't melt immediately into the skin and foam up
Monica P.
Virginia Bch, VA
It gives a great smell and feel after I rinse off. I love how smooth my skin feels after use. And gives that nice fresh feeling especially on hot summer days
Jaclyn S.
Lafayette, TN
Awesome for my skin! Really helped moisturize it!! Would recommend strongly! Smells good as well. Great to use on dry skin and helped with some of my excema.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.