BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Hope R.
Carrollton, TX
I love this soap. I never have to worry about my skin feeling dry or irritable. I have sensitive skin so it is hard to find a soap that won't give me a rash.
Jessica T.
Milpitas, CA
Very thick and creamy and does not leave my skin stripped however the product does go to waste because it doesn't melt immediately into the skin and foam up
Shantal K.
Grand Junction, CO
This made my skin so soft and smelled amazing !!i would buy it again. Its a very gental protect my daughter has sensitve skin and this worked great for her.
Jaclyn S.
Lafayette, TN
Awesome for my skin! Really helped moisturize it!! Would recommend strongly! Smells good as well. Great to use on dry skin and helped with some of my excema.
Brandy W.
Bullard, TX
Love this soap, If I could I would give 10 stars, it is really the only soap that does not irritate my sensitive skin.  I always keep this in the house!
sara S.
Deatsville, AL
Love this product it moisturizes very well and is great for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to anyone that has problems with sensitive skin
Patricia C.
Leaves my skin soft well hydrated. Doesn't leave it dry. I love the smell too I have noticed. My skin is really soft now I been using it it for 8 months now.
Katie B.
Maywood, CA
It left my skin soft and smooth the smell was just wonderful! I think if dove would add something to exfoliate you're skin the results
Would be more pleasant
Brea E.
Powder Springs, GA
Very simple and light on my skin ! I live the fresh scent and leaves my skin feeling clean but moisturized as well. Safe for all women in sensitive areas (:
Irene A.
Modesto, CA
My favorite body wash! Love the moisturizer in leaves my skin feeling amazing without the oily feel and keeps my skin feeling moisturizer throughout the day.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?