BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Samantha J.
Las Vegas, NV
Most amazing body wash I have ever used! Leaves you skin soft and smooth! All so less is more with this product I got through a 250ML bottle every month! 👍🏼
Kendall F.
New Albany, IN
I use this soap all the time and I think it is the best soap to use.It smells really good as well.I recommend this to people looking for good smelling soap.
Jessica T.
Milpitas, CA
Very thick and creamy and does not leave my skin stripped however the product does go to waste because it doesn't melt immediately into the skin and foam up
Brandy W.
Bullard, TX
Love this soap, If I could I would give 10 stars, it is really the only soap that does not irritate my sensitive skin.  I always keep this in the house!
Hope R.
Carrollton, TX
I love this soap. I never have to worry about my skin feeling dry or irritable. I have sensitive skin so it is hard to find a soap that won't give me a rash.
sara S.
Deatsville, AL
Love this product it moisturizes very well and is great for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to anyone that has problems with sensitive skin
Paige H.
Versailles, KY
It makes my skin feel really moisturized and healthy looking. Pro is that it makes my skin feel smooth. It's very good on your face after a long day of work.
Jaclyn S.
Lafayette, TN
Awesome for my skin! Really helped moisturize it!! Would recommend strongly! Smells good as well. Great to use on dry skin and helped with some of my excema.
Shantal K.
Grand Junction, CO
This made my skin so soft and smelled amazing !!i would buy it again. Its a very gental protect my daughter has sensitve skin and this worked great for her.
Patricia C.
Leaves my skin soft well hydrated. Doesn't leave it dry. I love the smell too I have noticed. My skin is really soft now I been using it it for 8 months now.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?