BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Crystal P.
Decatur, GA
Excellent! A little goes a long way! Love the fragrance - Fresh but not too strong. Will continue purchasing because I can use it daily without drying my skin.
Samantha J.
Las Vegas, NV
Most amazing body wash I have ever used! Leaves you skin soft and smooth! All so less is more with this product I got through a 250ML bottle every month! 👍🏼
Paige H.
Versailles, KY
It makes my skin feel really moisturized and healthy looking. Pro is that it makes my skin feel smooth. It's very good on your face after a long day of work.
summer s.
Dallas, NC
Definitely would recommend to anyone. Made my skin super smooth. 10 out of 10 for me :) im very pale with red pigments and this made my complexion very even.
Dove Beauty Cream Wash While ordinary soaps can strip skin of essential nutrients, Dove Beauty Bar has mild cleansers to care for skin as it cleans.
Jessica T.
Milpitas, CA
Very thick and creamy and does not leave my skin stripped however the product does go to waste because it doesn't melt immediately into the skin and foam up
Monica P.
Virginia Bch, VA
It gives a great smell and feel after I rinse off. I love how smooth my skin feels after use. And gives that nice fresh feeling especially on hot summer days
Courtney S.
Warner Robins, GA
This soap is amazing! My skin has become 10 times softer since using it. It also doesn't strip my skin like most other soaps do. It's my favorite body wash.
Hope R.
Carrollton, TX
I love this soap. I never have to worry about my skin feeling dry or irritable. I have sensitive skin so it is hard to find a soap that won't give me a rash.
Sharina M.
Wellsville, OH
Leaves my skin soft and silky and rinses away clean. My absolute favorite... The price is great..and the larger you get from just one pump is always plenty.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?