BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Andrea C.
Somerville, MA
Dove makes some of the best soaps. This product leaves your skin clean and increasingly soft! It feels like you just put in a moisturizer while in the shower.
haley H.
It's super moisturizing and it feels great on skin. you get a lot of product and I feel so clean right after and the price is very reasonable for the product.
Cat C.
Orlando, FL
This works wonders. Keeps me clean, doesn't bother my sensitive skin. Softer, smoothr skin after the first use. It's hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.
Stela P.
Houston
Doesn't leave your body like felling like you didn't wash all soap off. I like it and I have. House full of kids my favorite time to relax and shower with dove
Heather T.
Paragould, AR
I love any and every Dove products! It leaves my skin so soft and less dry. I'm prone to dry skin year round, and Dove helps put the moisture back to my skin.
Ashley C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Dove cream soap leaves your skin feeling so smooth and healthy looking. A little goes a long way so you don't have to buy that often. Best body wash hands down
Mallory J.
New Castle, PA
I absolutely love Dove and how it leaves my skin feeling smooth! Other products leave my skin feeling dry and itchy. When using Dove I never have that problem!
Charlotte F.
The soap was really creamy and left my hands feeling soft.

It foamed up easily with hot water and the soap suds moisturised my hands and didn't leave them dry.
Mary C.
Asheville
Luxurious feeling, left my skin soft and smooth, great smelling & affordable. Lathers richly, rinses off easily, leaves no sticky or dried out-feeling residue.
Crystal P.
Decatur, GA
Excellent! A little goes a long way! Love the fragrance - Fresh but not too strong. Will continue purchasing because I can use it daily without drying my skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft