BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Adrean E.
Mobile, AL
This product is very nice I use it every day. It makes your skin so soft and moisturized. My skin feels so full of life. I love this product so much.... 5 stars
Karishma V.
Plainsboro, NJ
I absolutely love this product. I have really dry skin and this is the only product that doesn't leave my sdry or sticky. It also has a really refreshing smell.
Emma P.
Clarkesville, GA
This product it pretty great. It keeps me moisturizer all day and gives my skin a healthy glow. For the price you really can't beat it with a different product!
Jazmyne R.
This has always been my go to soap. I love the smell. The smell isn't too strong but the soap leaves your body smooth, soft, clean of course and smelling good!!
Jordan W.
Miamisburg, OH
Felt great on my skin very moisturizing. The only thing I would change is the scent. It was a little too mature smelling for me I'd prefer something more fresh.
Steph M.
South Bound Brook, NJ
Dove is awesome it leaves my skin soft and hydrated! Helps a lot with dry skin my boyfriend has a little bit of dry skin and he can only use that one to help him
Angel T.
Dallas, TX
It leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and clean at the end of the day. I work long hours and to be able to have a relaxing shower is the cherry on a pie :)
Cristina M.
Having sensitive skin, I really like that Dove Cream Soap does not irritate my skin. The scent is nice and very clean smelling. This was purchased at Walmart.
Valerie W.
Moraine, OH
Love that this comes in a pump! My daughter has sensitive skin and this works for her and my younger son... so I dont have to buy everyone something different!
Lisa H.
I like this soap because it smells great and it leaves my skin nice and soft. The soap is very soft and creamy. It moistures my skin and makes me feel pretty.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft