BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Angel T.
Dallas, TX
It leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and clean at the end of the day. I work long hours and to be able to have a relaxing shower is the cherry on a pie :)
Lisa H.
I like this soap because it smells great and it leaves my skin nice and soft. The soap is very soft and creamy. It moistures my skin and makes me feel pretty.
Valerie W.
Moraine, OH
Love that this comes in a pump! My daughter has sensitive skin and this works for her and my younger son... so I dont have to buy everyone something different!
Ashley C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Dove cream soap leaves your skin feeling so smooth and healthy looking. A little goes a long way so you don't have to buy that often. Best body wash hands down
Cat C.
Orlando, FL
This works wonders. Keeps me clean, doesn't bother my sensitive skin. Softer, smoothr skin after the first use. It's hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.
haley H.
It's super moisturizing and it feels great on skin. you get a lot of product and I feel so clean right after and the price is very reasonable for the product.
Mary C.
Asheville
Luxurious feeling, left my skin soft and smooth, great smelling & affordable. Lathers richly, rinses off easily, leaves no sticky or dried out-feeling residue.
Cristina M.
Having sensitive skin, I really like that Dove Cream Soap does not irritate my skin. The scent is nice and very clean smelling. This was purchased at Walmart.
Crystal P.
Decatur, GA
Excellent! A little goes a long way! Love the fragrance - Fresh but not too strong. Will continue purchasing because I can use it daily without drying my skin.
Heather T.
Paragould, AR
I love any and every Dove products! It leaves my skin so soft and less dry. I'm prone to dry skin year round, and Dove helps put the moisture back to my skin.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?