BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Karishma V.
Plainsboro, NJ
I absolutely love this product. I have really dry skin and this is the only product that doesn't leave my sdry or sticky. It also has a really refreshing smell.
Lea Z.
I love how soft this makes my hands feel while also making them clean! I honestly wish it had more scent to it though. Im all for fruity or clean smelling soap.
Patti H.
Ward, AR
I love the dove cream soap. It's so rich and creamy. It lathers and just makes you want to melt it relaxes you so much. This is a product that I will use again.
Steph M.
South Bound Brook, NJ
Dove is awesome it leaves my skin soft and hydrated! Helps a lot with dry skin my boyfriend has a little bit of dry skin and he can only use that one to help him
Emma P.
Clarkesville, GA
This product it pretty great. It keeps me moisturizer all day and gives my skin a healthy glow. For the price you really can't beat it with a different product!
Jazmyne R.
This has always been my go to soap. I love the smell. The smell isn't too strong but the soap leaves your body smooth, soft, clean of course and smelling good!!
Jordan W.
Miamisburg, OH
Felt great on my skin very moisturizing. The only thing I would change is the scent. It was a little too mature smelling for me I'd prefer something more fresh.
Cristina M.
Having sensitive skin, I really like that Dove Cream Soap does not irritate my skin. The scent is nice and very clean smelling. This was purchased at Walmart.
Mallory J.
New Castle, PA
I absolutely love Dove and how it leaves my skin feeling smooth! Other products leave my skin feeling dry and itchy. When using Dove I never have that problem!
haley H.
It's super moisturizing and it feels great on skin. you get a lot of product and I feel so clean right after and the price is very reasonable for the product.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?