BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
Victoria V.
This soap feels more like a lotion than anything else. When I leave the shower, my skin feels clean, but also moisturizing and refreshing. I did not even realize I had dry skin before seeing the contrast between the use of this and use my earlier bath gel.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
I prefer liquid soap so much more than just the bar. I feel like the level of moisture it leaves on your skin is incredible and it doesn't dry you out like most of the other products out there
The dove soap for me is the best since its high content of cream, leaves your skin soft and manageable as baby buttock, its aroma is very rich, I recommend it to all those people with delicate skin that can not use another soap For allergy or dryness problems the dove is the best to keep your skin hydrated, I recommend them.
Hemanta A.
Columbus
Dove is good because the dove lotions and shampoo are good for your body and hair. Yes I love the smell of dove especially the flower scent one. Well it doesn’t Long last. Yes I would buy it again. 😂😂😂
Kimberly L.
Morehead, KY
I've had to deal with dry skin since my teenage years and there isn't many products that actually help with that (even though they say they do). The dove cream soap though actually did, and makes my skin feel smooth! It makes me a happier person all around knowing it's one less thing I have to worry about.

I do however wish it had more variety on the smells. Reason for the four star.
Sarah O.
Fort Worth, TX
This was a very soft and creamy soap. It moisturized my skin nicely and it felt soft for hours afterward. I really enjoyed using it and it had a pleasant scent.
Fabiola P.
Anthony, NM
Within a few days I could notice a huge difference on how my skin feels and looks using this body wash. The scent lingers during the day which is always a plus.
Lea Z.
I love how soft this makes my hands feel while also making them clean! I honestly wish it had more scent to it though. Im all for fruity or clean smelling soap.
Patti H.
Ward, AR
I love the dove cream soap. It's so rich and creamy. It lathers and just makes you want to melt it relaxes you so much. This is a product that I will use again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft