BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Geanny B.
Medley, FL
Victoria V.
This soap feels more like a lotion than anything else. When I leave the shower, my skin feels clean, but also moisturizing and refreshing. I did not even realize I had dry skin before seeing the contrast between the use of this and use my earlier bath gel.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
I prefer liquid soap so much more than just the bar. I feel like the level of moisture it leaves on your skin is incredible and it doesn't dry you out like most of the other products out there
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
The cream body wash makes my skin feel so soft but not greasy. It has a nice smell but not too strong.
The dove soap for me is the best since its high content of cream, leaves your skin soft and manageable as baby buttock, its aroma is very rich, I recommend it to all those people with delicate skin that can not use another soap For allergy or dryness problems the dove is the best to keep your skin hydrated, I recommend them.
Hemanta A.
Columbus
Dove is good because the dove lotions and shampoo are good for your body and hair. Yes I love the smell of dove especially the flower scent one. Well it doesn’t Long last. Yes I would buy it again. 😂😂😂
Kimberly L.
Morehead, KY
I've had to deal with dry skin since my teenage years and there isn't many products that actually help with that (even though they say they do). The dove cream soap though actually did, and makes my skin feel smooth! It makes me a happier person all around knowing it's one less thing I have to worry about.

I do however wish it had more variety on the smells. Reason for the four star.
Sarah O.
Fort Worth, TX
This was a very soft and creamy soap. It moisturized my skin nicely and it felt soft for hours afterward. I really enjoyed using it and it had a pleasant scent.
Fabiola P.
Anthony, NM
Within a few days I could notice a huge difference on how my skin feels and looks using this body wash. The scent lingers during the day which is always a plus.
Adrean E.
Mobile, AL
This product is very nice I use it every day. It makes your skin so soft and moisturized. My skin feels so full of life. I love this product so much.... 5 stars
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?