BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Fruma H.
It was amazing at first i thought this is so weird it feels like conditioner, but then when i added more water it turned into the best bubbly soap i have ever used
Yakisha S.
Lodge, SC
I love this product because it does not make my skin dry. I use this product because it also has a neutral smell that both my significant other and i can both use.
Janet R.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this dove cream soap it really make my body feel good it skin smooth like I will buy this ya should get it to if you wanna feel good while taking a shower
Very moisterizing and gentle for my sensitive skin! This body wash is creamy and effectively keeps my skin soft without leaving a heavy residue. Highly recommend
Amanda m.
West allis
Love the smell, it hydrates my skin and leaves me feeling clean! I never feel like I have a film like done other brands may leave! It's so gentle the whole family can use it!
Carla C.
Los Angeles, CA
Makes my skin feel smooth and other soaps make my skin feel dry! I love the smell. It is always a good price. When used with a loofa you don't even need to use a lot!
Vanessa c.
miami, FL
Feels great on hands. Wish it had the original scent of Dove hand soap...
It does have a bit of a strong perfume scent, which is surprising since it moisturizes so well (I find scented soap tends to dry out skin more for some reason), but it isn't at all unpleasant.
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great product! It left my skin feeling so nice and soft. Not to mention the soap smelled very soothing. It was a nice refreshing sent after using it as well. I especially loved how it washed off so easily. Great product I use it all of the time.
veronica m.
I do recommend it, it leaves my skin really smooth. It's very creamy, perfect for all type of skin. At first I thought it would leave me with a dry skin but it didn't .
Yonara G.
This is an excellent soap because it gives you a complete hydration and excellent smell. Fits any type of skin, I recommend the dove products because we offer very good cleaning are good products this product For me this product have many positive things and nothing negative
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre B.
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft