BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Chastina S.
Peoria, IL
This Dove product is very creamy and makes washing fun. I felt extremely clean and refreshed after using. This product does leave a clean crisp smell on your skin.
Really makes your skin soft.I really recommend this product because its the best. I tell you, your skin will be moisturized and the soap leave your skin baby soft!
Fruma H.
It was amazing at first i thought this is so weird it feels like conditioner, but then when i added more water it turned into the best bubbly soap i have ever used
Milagros
Muy buena la recomiendo mucho a mis amigas,familiares,etc... La utilizo con frecuencia y a las personas que se las e recomendado han dado criticas bastantes buenas
Liz N.
Cumberland, MD
I love this soap! It's silky without being too greasy and doesn't dry out my skin. This is my daily go-to soap in winter weather. It keeps my skin from drying out.
Yakisha S.
Lodge, SC
I love this product because it does not make my skin dry. I use this product because it also has a neutral smell that both my significant other and i can both use.
Janet R.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this dove cream soap it really make my body feel good it skin smooth like I will buy this ya should get it to if you wanna feel good while taking a shower
Very moisterizing and gentle for my sensitive skin! This body wash is creamy and effectively keeps my skin soft without leaving a heavy residue. Highly recommend
Amanda m.
West allis
Love the smell, it hydrates my skin and leaves me feeling clean! I never feel like I have a film like done other brands may leave! It's so gentle the whole family can use it!
Carla C.
Los Angeles, CA
Makes my skin feel smooth and other soaps make my skin feel dry! I love the smell. It is always a good price. When used with a loofa you don't even need to use a lot!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?