BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Jennifer C.
It's a wonderful product... My skin is always soft and never dry.. My daughter has bad sensitive skin, I wish dove made soap or body wash for kids with sensitive skin
LUCILE S.
Madisonville, TN
Smells Great and leaves my skin so soft and silky feeling! Its great for my daughter to use as she is allergic to some of the soaps that are out. We use it everyday.
Melani S.
Vinton, IA
I bought this after running out of my usual body wash. I really enjoyed this. I don't like using bar soap because my skin tends to be quite dry. But this was amazing,
Kat B.
Good stuff, keeps your body moist and smells amazing.
I don't see any cons for this product, and I would recommend for anyone that regularly uses a liquid body soap.
Beverly R.
I use this for my six year old daughter who has very dry skin. It works miracles! Her skin no longer looks easy after applying this product. I recommend it to anyone.
Emily B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dove is the brand that our dermetologist said was the best for sensitive skin.. He was right. It is very gentle and light on my skin. Dove
Krystina G.
It was okay to use, I did not enjoy using it as much as I have some of there other products. I bought it from Sams Club. It was a pretty good price for what it was.
Anna B.
Chester, GA
This soap smells amazing. Keeps my skin nice and smooth. It's refreshing and feels soothing on my skin. My parents say the same things and that they really love it.
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product it always leaves me feeling baby soft. Helps improve dry irritated skin. I wouldn't change anything about this product is really improved my skin
Mercedes C.
Hallandale, FL
This cream leaves your skin very soft and clean and glowing. The scent is very fresh.
I believe it has a good value, it is not expensive and it lasts pretty long.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?