BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Karen L.
I like the smell which is clean and creamy and fresh. It is moisturizing enough in the summer but still need lotion in the winter. It is value is good for this product.
Miladis R.
Norwalk, CA
Omg! I can tell that this soap is the best make my skin moth smell so good in your skin cheap I paid like $10 I really recommend cream soap better that any other soap .
Kate G.
Richmond, CA
This product was really smooth on my skin. I noticed that my body was smoothr than usual. I loved the scent. Even my boyfriend loves the soap and wants to use it daily
Allison S.
Dove Cream Soap 25ML is a good soap. I got a nice larger with only a small amount of soap. The smell is fresh, but not overpowering. Overall a nice soap that anyone could use.
Amy H.
Absolutely love! Keeps my skin soft and smells clean! I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful with what I use and I've never had a problem with any dove product.
Lauren O.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Left skin feeling soft, and refreshed. The scent of it could be better, i didn't enjoy the smell as much. The outcome was nice, got rid of dead skin, made skin smooth.
Ana I.
Dover, NH
I like Dove body wash. Keeps my skin moisturized, cleans and smells good too. It's a great value for the price, comes in diferent sizes, is really gentle for the skin.
Jennifer F.
Fort Washington, MD
Love this product and the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and shinny. You'll only need a little bit to get a great lather going. Great for the entire family as well.
Amber W.
Wilmington, DE
Body wash is always good for me really moisterizes my sensitive skin good for eczema and I also use for kids delicate skin . been using this soap since I was a child
Yanet H.
Hydrates my skin, does not give me allergies; one if the soaps I use very often. I think, not only this product but brand is delivers high quality soaps all the time.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.