BY DOVE #18 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Lauren O.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Left skin feeling soft, and refreshed. The scent of it could be better, i didn't enjoy the smell as much. The outcome was nice, got rid of dead skin, made skin smooth.
Kate G.
Richmond, CA
This product was really smooth on my skin. I noticed that my body was smoothr than usual. I loved the scent. Even my boyfriend loves the soap and wants to use it daily
Melani S.
Vinton, IA
I bought this after running out of my usual body wash. I really enjoyed this. I don't like using bar soap because my skin tends to be quite dry. But this was amazing,
Malissa J.
Bourbonnais, IL
This is a product I would highly recommend. I have very dry and sensitive skin however after using this product my skin is silky smooth and moisturized and itch free!
Amber W.
Wilmington, DE
Body wash is always good for me really moisterizes my sensitive skin good for eczema and I also use for kids delicate skin . been using this soap since I was a child
LUCILE S.
Madisonville, TN
Smells Great and leaves my skin so soft and silky feeling! Its great for my daughter to use as she is allergic to some of the soaps that are out. We use it everyday.
Jennifer C.
It's a wonderful product... My skin is always soft and never dry.. My daughter has bad sensitive skin, I wish dove made soap or body wash for kids with sensitive skin
Raquel C.
Broomall, PA
This soap is great! It is moisturizing, has a nice fresh scent, and is awesome for sensitive skin. And it's reasonably priced! I definitely would recommend this soap.
Kat B.
Good stuff, keeps your body moist and smells amazing.
I don't see any cons for this product, and I would recommend for anyone that regularly uses a liquid body soap.
Beverly R.
I use this for my six year old daughter who has very dry skin. It works miracles! Her skin no longer looks easy after applying this product. I recommend it to anyone.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?