BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
hannah s.
Pearland, TX
Really moisturizing and soft, I really enjoyed this product, it smells amazing, and makes your skin feel so soft you might not even need moisturizer, I use this everyday :)
Whitney C.
Elkmont, AL
I love this product. It makes my skin so soft. I always use this product. After I wash off with the dove cream soap my skin doesn't look dry looking like it normally does.
Marie
Sugar Land, TX
Dove cream soap is so far the best cream soap, that I used . The feel is extremely luxurious , it is very gentle on the skin and the smell is not too strong , just perfect.
Lynn M.
Our family prefers to use Dove liquid bath soap as it smells fresh and clean and leaves the skin feeling smooth. My kids appreciate it also because it is easy to rinse off.
Katey K.
Orlando, FL
This product is so soft and wonderful! It leaves your skin so smooth and now dry. I will have all of my friends use this product. I am so glad my mom turned me on to this product.
Megan M.
Leesburg, FL
Left my skin soft and not as oily as other products have made me. Absolutely love!!! I will definitely be buying this product and recommending it to my friends and family.
Zin L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cream cleanser. It's great, very gentle yet it cleans out well any oils and dirts. I use it for both face and body, my skin feels so fresh and smooth. Love it.
Selina O.
Make your skin feel soft and who doesn't like soft skin. I have tried other body washes and they dry out my skin or they leave stinky residue. Plus the skin feels hydrated!
Brandi C.
Phoenix, AZ
Probally one of the most moisturizing soap product I've ever used! When applying to you body it has a silky smooth texture that leaves you moisturized and smelling great!
Cheyenne V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Smooth soap, keeps skin fresh and smooth all day. It also smells amazing!! The more I used it the softer my skin became. Really good for odor and helping you smell fresh.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
ben a.
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft