BY DOVE #21 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Brandi C.
Phoenix, AZ
Probally one of the most moisturizing soap product I've ever used! When applying to you body it has a silky smooth texture that leaves you moisturized and smelling great!
Danika B.
Metairie, LA
Dove leaves my body moisturizer with no harsh chemicals. My doctor recommended to me. This body wash leaves my skin feel great. I My husband loves the way my skin feels.
Gaby C.
I use this body soap every time I shower and it is the best. I have sensitive skin and works very well to regulate my skin when I have those dry moments. Highly recommend
Cheyenne V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Smooth soap, keeps skin fresh and smooth all day. It also smells amazing!! The more I used it the softer my skin became. Really good for odor and helping you smell fresh.
Danielle F.
Delray Beach, FL
This soap really hydrates my skin, and I feel truly clean after using this product. Also, you can mix it with other products, but this soap is just as amazing by itself.
Alyssa W.
Antelope, CA
I've been using it forever and I love it! it makes my skin so soft and never drys my skin out like others that I have tried! by far the best one I have used for my skin
Karen L.
I like the smell which is clean and creamy and fresh. It is moisturizing enough in the summer but still need lotion in the winter. It is value is good for this product.
Miladis R.
Norwalk, CA
Omg! I can tell that this soap is the best make my skin moth smell so good in your skin cheap I paid like $10 I really recommend cream soap better that any other soap .
Allison S.
Dove Cream Soap 25ML is a good soap. I got a nice larger with only a small amount of soap. The smell is fresh, but not overpowering. Overall a nice soap that anyone could use.
Lauren O.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Left skin feeling soft, and refreshed. The scent of it could be better, i didn't enjoy the smell as much. The outcome was nice, got rid of dead skin, made skin smooth.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?