BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Jacqualin F.
Southbridge, MA
I love the dove cream soap it works so we'll and it leaves the skin so soft for days at a time and it smells so good the price is a little more than I like but I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend it to all my friends
Kiersten M.
Its amazing. I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft an fresh. It smells good as well. I will continue using Dove until they stop making the product. Its a great price. It is not expensive at all. I would definately buy this over and over again.
Eric M.
Jackson, TN
This soap is one of the most gentle soaps that I have ever used. Growing up, I knew that I had sensitive skin, and I was always weary of trying new soaps and shampoos. Luckily, when I tried Dove for the first time, I knew that I would be using it for the rest of my life! Excellent product!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love Dove, it is a great brand. It leaves your skin feeling so soft
and nourished. It leaves a nice, clean scent. You can buy Dove just
about anywhere; Anywhere that sells bath and body products, sells Dove. I
highly recommend them, it's a brand I trust!
Heba S.
Al riyadh, Riyadh
It is very very creamy and keeps my hand soft unlike other harsh soaps I can definitely believe them when they say it consists of glycerin for 25%.. my only concern is I don't know if it cleans well or not but it is definitely moisturising
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
One of doves best soaps ever..i love using thete liquid soap..works great in the winter time...when i get out the shower i feel fresh and clean but most importantly moisturize
Yanna V.

I have time using this soap in my bathroom, I like it because it leaves the hands soft, but the best thing is that it yields muchisimo and I do not have to be buying it constantly! i used to buy in amazon, i will always buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca L.
I love the smell of this soap! I also love how i feel moisturized after I use it, not "squeaky" (the feeling you get when the soap has stripped all the oils from your skin).  I have been using this soap for years and it has never failed me!
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
This is my absolute favorite body wash. Love it. Alittle goes a long way. Love the smell. Very fresh and clean. Leaves me with baby soft skin everytime. Both my boys and my husband also use it and love it and they have sensitive skin.
Katherine O.
Cúcuta, Norte de Santander
esta crema es perfecta para después de que te duches con el jabón Dove de tu preferencia, te deja la piel como un terciopelo, tu piel se siente fresca y suave, te sientes más segura al salir de tu casa, por que sabes que tu piel esta perfecta y que no esta reseca.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?