BY DOVE #41 in Body Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Halie R.
Westerville
I love this lotion and just it everyday! It's perfect for when I get up in the morning and has a great scent and last until I'm ready for bed! It doesn't leave a film over my skin and it is very affordable! I would recommend it to anyone! Dove products are amazing!
SuSu O.
Dallas
This is one of my go to products for years now. The soap doesn’t leave your skin dry or with that wax like feeling that other body washes have. It’s actually moisturizes you skin. Would for sure recommend this product.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I love cream soaps. This is very adorable and it’s leaves my skin really soft. I really don’t like the smell but it doesn’t stick around long so that’s good. But other than that I really like this for a body wash
Stacy R.
Dove Beauty Cream Wash I love it especially winter time. I get dry skin in the winter time and this soap soothes and smoothed my skin. The price is fair and definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Shequetta P.
Windsor , NC
I love Dove products. I use the body wash and it lathers extremely well and it smells amazing!! It is very effective and affordable. I buy the soap in bulks just to make sure I always have some available. I would recommend this product to anyone
Marisa E.
This is hands down my favorite and go to body wash. I grew up on bars of Dove soap and “graduated” to the liquid version. Due to some allergies, I use the Sensitive Skin version. As their advertisements state, Dove is a combination of soap and lotion. If you have dry elbows or knees, try Dove and just notice the difference. I like buying the pump versions for ease of use, which I pickup at Target or Walmart.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Great product that works for all skin types, especially sensitive. I use this all over and in sensitive areas. It is moisturizing and is gently fragrant. The texture is like lotion and feels amazing to rub into the skin!
Sarah Z.
Chisholm, MN
Ease of use with body puff. Smells great and leaves skin clean and residue free. Skin does not dry out like with other  brands. Purchased at Walmart. A little higher on the cost with a higher quality of product. I recommend this to others that do not use bar soap.
Alli M.
Rockford, MN
Just recently got this body soap as I was struggling with dry skin. I was very impressed with the texture of the soap as well as the scent. It moisturized my skin very well. Will buy again.
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?