BY DOVE

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...5 Answers
  • What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I ...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
Kat J.
Gentle, creamy, and perfect for cleansing your body without sacrificing moisture... Dove is my go-to brand for body wash because I love their products and the values their brand stands for. I am always very pleased with the results when I use this product. My skin feels amazingly soft and smooth after rinsing... Dove doesn’t have a strong scent and it doesn’t irritate even the most sensitive skin. Highly recommend if you want a great shower experience that shows your body some moisturizing love!
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
Just what you would come to expect from Dove. It's so moisturizing and leaves your skin so very soft. This actually makes me so excited to take shower, it's kinda a small way to pamper yourself. You r skin will thank you. The formula is very rich, luxurious, and creamy. I recommend to anyone that lives their skin.
Halie R.
Westerville
I love this lotion and just it everyday! It's perfect for when I get up in the morning and has a great scent and last until I'm ready for bed! It doesn't leave a film over my skin and it is very affordable! I would recommend it to anyone! Dove products are amazing!
SuSu O.
Dallas
This is one of my go to products for years now. The soap doesn’t leave your skin dry or with that wax like feeling that other body washes have. It’s actually moisturizes you skin. Would for sure recommend this product.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I love cream soaps. This is very adorable and it’s leaves my skin really soft. I really don’t like the smell but it doesn’t stick around long so that’s good. But other than that I really like this for a body wash
Stacy R.
Dove Beauty Cream Wash I love it especially winter time. I get dry skin in the winter time and this soap soothes and smoothed my skin. The price is fair and definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Marisa E.
This is hands down my favorite and go to body wash. I grew up on bars of Dove soap and “graduated” to the liquid version. Due to some allergies, I use the Sensitive Skin version. As their advertisements state, Dove is a combination of soap and lotion. If you have dry elbows or knees, try Dove and just notice the difference. I like buying the pump versions for ease of use, which I pickup at Target or Walmart.
Shequetta P.
Windsor, NC
I love Dove products. I use the body wash and it lathers extremely well and it smells amazing!! It is very effective and affordable. I buy the soap in bulks just to make sure I always have some available. I would recommend this product to anyone
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Great product that works for all skin types, especially sensitive. I use this all over and in sensitive areas. It is moisturizing and is gently fragrant. The texture is like lotion and feels amazing to rub into the skin!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.