Corey D.
Lebanon, NH

Is this good to use on your face?

Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Leesburg, GA
10 months, 3 weeks ago
It's great to use on your face. Leaves a hydrating feeling.
Ukamaka A.
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
1 year, 2 months ago
I actually do recommend using it on your face. I've done it and as a result I'm seeing less breakouts and my skin feels like it's finally breathing again. Again, it may just be me.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
['Red Springs', ''], NC
1 year, 5 months ago
I don't recommend using this in your face. I always use things that fragrance free on my face..
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
1 year, 6 months ago
I don't recommend using this on your face, because it's not meant to use on facial skin which is is more sensitive.
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
1 year, 6 months ago
I wouldn't use it on my face. Its best if you buy soaps made for your face because they are made with different products.