sara n.
Hyderabad
I have been on the market for soap that would work for my skin. I have very sensitive skin and every time I buy something new I end up disliking it because I get very irritated. However, I decided to pick up the Dove cream soap once and I have been using it since. My skin has been very dry and this leaves my skin super smooth after. I do not break out in rashes or hives. This has left my skin smelling good as well. It doesn't have that super strong soap smell. I never thought that I would like Dove as much as I do now. I loved it so much I have even converted my mother to using it.