BY DOVE #24 in Bar Soap

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the difference between the bottle and the bar? I have tri...4 Answers
  • Does it leave your skin soft 4 Answers
  • Does this really work well? 2 Answers
Rayanda 💛.
This soap smells and feels amazing! It is great for sensitive skin. It has a fairly reasonable price considering the quality. I bought mine from Target. It's more of a last resort for me when I'm buying any soap. I would but it again because of the quality of the soap and the results on the skin
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
I love love love dove products when it comes to showers and baths you can't go wrong with this product its especially great for sensitive skin i even have my husband using dove it leaves our skin soft and moisturized nothing compares to dove if you haven't tried trust me you should!!
Miranda V.
I love all of the dove beauty products but the body wash is definitely my favorite. dove works great for sensitive skin and doesn't break me out like most soap however, the bar soap seems to be gone reallllllly fast, so I prefer this over the bar soap. highly recommend!
Halie R.
I love this lotion and just it everyday! It's perfect for when I get up in the morning and has a great scent and last until I'm ready for bed! It doesn't leave a film over my skin and it is very affordable! I would recommend it to anyone! Dove products are amazing!
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
This body wash is simple but effective. The scent isn’t anything too sweet but nor bitter, it’s just a normal scent but somehow smells seemingly great. The value is good for the price, speaking of how much is in the container. I would recommend this for anyone in need of a nice, simple body wash.
Johanna F.
Surprise, AZ
I've only bought this once and I will buy again. I really liked how it cleaned, and had a refreshing smell. The entire bathroom spelled like it. Also I remember it not being overly expensive so it'll be a future purchase.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I love cream soaps. This is very adorable and it’s leaves my skin really soft. I really don’t like the smell but it doesn’t stick around long so that’s good. But other than that I really like this for a body wash
Stacy R.
Dove Beauty Cream Wash I love it especially winter time. I get dry skin in the winter time and this soap soothes and smoothed my skin. The price is fair and definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Marisa E.
This is hands down my favorite and go to body wash. I grew up on bars of Dove soap and “graduated” to the liquid version. Due to some allergies, I use the Sensitive Skin version. As their advertisements state, Dove is a combination of soap and lotion. If you have dry elbows or knees, try Dove and just notice the difference. I like buying the pump versions for ease of use, which I pickup at Target or Walmart.
Christina N.
Joshua, TX
This stuff is good! My 3 year old has eczema and this has enough moisturizer in it to keep it mostly under control. The smell is great! It's a good price for the size bottle you get. The pump comes in handy!
Andrea R.
mcy, vzla
Can I wash a baby with this?
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this good to use on your face?
Isabella O.
Does it leave your skin soft
ben a.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Is this good for people with eczema ?