Dove Beauty Cream Wash

• Cares For Your Skin

• ¼ Moisturising Cream Helps Nourish Skin During Cleansing

• Leaves You With Soft, Smooth Skin

• Caring Formula Is Suitable For Everyday Use On Hands

Caution: Avoid Contact With Eyes. In Case Of Contact, Rinse Well With Water.

Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Is it better then the bar soap?
Dove Beauty Cream Wash ? How does it leave the skin after a shower?
I love dove products. Is it good for sensitive skin ?
Start your review of Dove Beauty Cream Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this stuff, Keeps my sensitive skin feeling silky smooth with no irritatioand without an overpowering scent. Not expensive, and great value. Don't need a lot so it last forever. in reviews
Extra is Dove Moisturizing its products with related word very good quality and price so I lovein reviews
This leaves hands less dry as i have extremely dry skin and i need to wash my hands more often bcuz i have kids under 3 so after doings their nappies ,, before feeding after feeding😅 So mums know how its goesin reviews
Alex T.
Really nice product! You don't need a lot to clean your hands and it lasts long enough to worth the price!
Asereht R.
Hampton
Creamy liquid soap that smells like childhood. The scent is fitting for any occasion that is planned. Its totally worth the money
Diana A.
I use it daily my skin feels hydrated and soft to the touch and has a clean fresh scent before using dove a had a very dry skin having to use after my shower always a lot of skin lotion now I don't have to use lotion on a regular basis I will buy it over and over again
Sarah Z.
Chisholm, MN
Ease of use with body puff. Smells great and leaves skin clean and residue free. Skin does not dry out like with other  brands. Purchased at Walmart. A little higher on the cost with a higher quality of product. I recommend this to others that do not use bar soap.
Jessica J.
Palestine, TX
I love how it makes my skin feel and it smells great. I would not use anything else. I think all the other soaps makes my skin dry.
Maddie And Tajh
Love this product so moisturizing on the skin definitely recommend especially for sensitive skin such as mine
Petrana E.
This soap is a normal one. I wouldn't say it is something special. It is affordable and the price is reasonable. I use it 2 to 3 times a week. It smells nice, has a clean scent. I wouldn't buy it necessarily again but why not?
ela G.
Janesville, WI
I like it very much.It makes my heands soft.Just one of my favorites. Try it and you will understand the difference between other cream soaps
James T.
Dayton, OH
Always a great stand by for me and my sensitive skin needs. The scent is not heavy at all and it works wonders for dry skin. I alternate between this and Aveeno daily moisturizing and they are both perfect for sensitive skin. If you have less-than stellar skin, this is a great product to revitalize and refresh.
Ehliana M.
Santa Ana, CA
Bought this on a whim a few weeks back and I love it. It leave my skin super soft and hydrated. I deal with eczema and tend to get really dry especially on my hands with this my hands are softer and my eczema has yet to break out. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the smell of If, but even so i would still buy this product again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kinza R.
Mississauga
il y a un an
Dove Beauty Cream Wash ? How does it leave the skin after a shower?
Pam R. il y a un an
It’s great. It leaves skin soft and smooth. I love the scent too!