BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDove
Beauty Cream Pink 253 FO Pack of 3

Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3

A luxurious moisturising body cream with a lightweight, nourishing formula to help leave you with soft, smooth skin.

I Want the product for free is good product
Is this product good[product:dove-beauty-cream-pink-2.53-fo]?
Start your review of Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3!
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3 uploaded by Amber M.
The Dove Cream Pink smells so good and feels so good on the skin. I actually found this at the Dollar store and purchased quite a few especially for the price. It really does soothe dry skin especially your hands and elbows!
Georgina  B.
Chester, MD
Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3 uploaded by Georgina  B.
This cream is one of the best that I use, it always keeps me hydrated and not only that, but it also smells good. Its size is also ideal since you can carry it in your bag and it doesn't cost you space, I definitely love it Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3
Kymberly H.
Ionia, MI
Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3 uploaded by Kymberly H.
Smells like my grandma. It is cruelty free and cheap I got it from the dollar store. It's almost got a sticky texture to it. It feels water based which Is nice. But I just don't like it at all. I wouldn't recommend it, maybe if I was 80 years old I would.
Tyana L.
Louisville, KY
Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3 uploaded by Tyana L.
I love everything #Dove so when I was at the Dollar Tree and saw these 2.53 oz beauty creams I went right for it. You can't beat that for $1.25. It's so rich and creamy. A little goes a long way and will keep you moisturized through your next hand wash. Smells just like the pink bar Dove soap. I'm def going back to get more to put in my purse and throw in my son's travel bag. Perfect size. [product:dove-beauty-cream-pink-2.53-fo.-pack-of-3]
Ananda A.
Mansfield, OH
Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3 uploaded by Ananda A.
$1 holy grail?!? Ok, my skin is a pain to deal with when it comes to body lotions and moisturizers. From the waist up, it is oily/normal, while from the waist down is normal to dry. This is why it's so hard to find a body lotion that works, that doesn't cause me breakouts on shoulders, chest and back but still nourishes my legs and feet. After reading one specific review here, I found this Dove beauty cream for $1 at Walgreens and decided to give it a try. First things noticed: it smells great and the texture is fantastic; it ain't thick but it ain't runny either. It is quickly absorbed and the fragrance that remains is delicious. After SO MANY tries, I've finally found the best body moisturizer for my skin so far!
Amy M.
Grand Island, NE
Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3 uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Never really used dove products and I do like this one especially on my arms but my hands not so much my hands still feel abit dry but I do love the smell of this it smells so fresh and clean. Would I recommend it well it is hard to say due to you have to try it yourself really because I know it might be different experience for someone else.
Veta J.
Marietta, GA
Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3 uploaded by Veta J.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Absolutely Love the Consistency of the product. Leave your skin feeling smoothe and silky. I carry this in my purse as my hand cream. Smells light and pleasant😍
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,160 reviews
Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3 uploaded by Lisa F.
I absolutely love this moisturizing beauty cream. I purchased this cream at Dollar Tree for one $1. It’s a creamy nourishing body cream that has has a lightweight texture it. Since the pandemic Ive been washing my hands so much, as well as using antibacterial gel that my hands have definitely been suffering. This cream is so nourishing and moisturizes my skin so well and is long lasting. Definitely recommend !! 👍🏻
Alicia  H.
1,484 reviews
Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3 uploaded by Alicia  H.
I'm not particularly a fan of Dove for any of my personal skincare, but this beauty cream is nice. Although it isn't very specific as to what its use is, it feels nice on the skin. Information on the package just details it as "a Dove beauty cream for complete daily skincare". I just tend to use it for hand care when needed, although I guess you could use it for your body as well. I wouldn't reccommend it for the face or neck area. I think because of the size, its convenient as an on the go lotion for hands. The compact is a great size to throw in your purse or car for when you need it. It has a signature Dove, clean and fresh scent that is not too strong or overbearing. Its a thicker cream but settles into the skin easy, leaving it soft and moisturized. If you're looking for a convenient, on the go lotion for hands or small areas on the body when needed, I would reccommend.
Hailey  J.
Loudon, TN
Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3 uploaded by Hailey  J.
Dove Beauty Cream Pink 2.53 FO. Pack of 3 uploaded by Hailey  J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this to help keep stretch marks away. So far so good. I love dove products as well. My husband and I have been trying for almost four years for a baby 👶 🍼 and I found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago. I’m so happy and excited 😊❤️❤️❤️❤️🤬🍼🤰🤰🤰
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacy M.
Unionville, IN
il y a 2 ans
Fabiola S. il y a 2 ans
The Beauty Cream is for face (so gentle with a soft fragance, ideal for dry/combination skin) and the intensive nourishment is for body. xo