Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash

• 1/4 moisturising cream helps nourish hands during cleansing

• Kind to skin formula

• Leaves you with soft, smooth hands

• Caring formula is suitable for everyday use on hands

We all know how important it is to take good care of our hands, especially when they’re feeling dry or chapped. Did you know that with the right hand wash you could turn washing your hands into an opportunity to care for your skin? A caring hand wash could help your skin to stay soft and smooth. That’s why we’ve created Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash.
This Dove hand wash cleanses your hands with a special formulation enriched with ¼ moisturising cream to leave you with soft, smooth skin. To transform your daily hand washing routine into an act of beauty for your skin, just dispense a pump of this Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash into your hands and work into a rich lather before rinsing away.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

How good is this soap?
Start your review of Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Springfield, MO
Dove Beauty Cream Wash is a very nice hand soap. I keep a bottle by the sink in the bathroom. I have very dry skin and regular soap tends to cause me problems. My husband also suffers from dry skin. He likes to use Dove bar soap in the shower (I prefer shower gel). I can't be bothered with bar soap by the sink, so I decided to give the liquid version a try. I have been very pleased. It helps keep my hands somewhat moisturized (I still need to use lotion regularly, but it helps and doesn't seem to make my skin worse). The Dove Beauty Cream Wash has the same fresh scent as the Dove original bar soap, which makes it perfect for the whole family, including the boys. It comes in a nice sized (250ml) bottle that is neither too big nor runs out too quickly. The bottle looks nice (white with a blue top, standard Dove simplicity on the label).
Lakeway, TX
What can we say about dove they always do a great job with giving us creamy formulations that actually nourish the skin leaving it smooth and feeling radiant. This hand wash is no exception it smells good and your hands don’t feel dry and strapped like most hand soaps would leave it. I strongly Recommend this product
Bronx, NY
It’s a keeper!!! Wonderfully moisturizing and a fantastic scent! I abosulutely love this hand wash. It’s creamy and so moisturizing with a fantastic scent! My hands look so much better using this hand wash and I am so rough in them. I work in the yard, clean around my house and use so many products and get my hands in them. I’m not a “girly girl” but I have to say that I WILL be reordering this product! My hands have never felt better!
pheonix, arizona
This is a no brainer, Doug beauty cream hand wash is one of the originals and one of the best hand washes out there. I highly suggest you trying dove products if you haven’t use them in the past. This hand washed comes in different sizes, the prices are fairly priced and there’s always a refill and available to purchase. I highly suggest buying a big refill gallon while purchasing a small hand wash. That way you save time, money and the earth I recycling your hand wash bottle!
seattle
It is a gentle hand wash which does not dry out your hands after washing. It leaves moisture and softness to your hands and that’s a plus point because I do not prefer hand washes which dry out my hands. It has a nice fragrance to it and less product does a great job. The one thing I like about dove products is that they are gentle on your skin.
Fort Smith, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Most of hand soaps are dry out my skin, they contained a lot of alcohol. But after using Dove my hand feel so much better and softer. I often washed my hand that why my hand is used to dry and champ. I need a hand soap that doesn’t dry my hand out. I am happy that I found Dove hand wash. It is great hand wash for who hand drying hand like me.
Richmond, TX
By far my favorite hand soap. Very nourishing and moisturizing without feeling a greasy feeling. Leaves my hands soft and it smells great (very light fragrance, smells like facial moisturizer). Definitely worth the price. Recommend for those who have dryer hands and especially for people who wash their hands frequently.
NYC
Dove Beauty cream wash I Love Everything Dove, From Dove Soap Bars To Dove Face Wash. It Is A Little Grease On The Skin To Me And I Gave The Product A Five Because I Think It Was A Personal Preference That I Wasn’t A Over The Top Fan Because The Creaminess And I Like A More Soap, Cleaning Feel OnMy Hands
Ok now this is a wonderful thing to use for your hands it help the hand stay soft who deos not like smooth and soft hands i do know i do. and if you wash it in really good it con get the germs off to we have to get those thing off guys and girls. please try it today you will want to get more i tell you.
Crittenden
If you want your hands to smell good in fill amazing it good with every time of skin in repairs the bad so yeah every girl should try this in will see how good it is I used it one time in seen the difference with in a hour of useing it I love it and will always use this in nothing different fr