Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash uploaded by Allie P.

BY DOVE

• 1/4 moisturising cream helps nourish hands during cleansing

• Kind to skin formula

• Leaves you with soft, smooth hands

• Caring formula is suitable for everyday use on hands

We all know how important it is to take good care of our hands, especially when they’re feeling dry or chapped. Did you know that with the right hand wash you could turn washing your hands into an opportunity to care for your skin? A caring hand wash could help your skin to stay soft and smooth. That’s why we’ve created Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash.
This Dove hand wash cleanses your hands with a special formulation enriched with ¼ moisturising cream to leave you with soft, smooth skin. To transform your daily hand washing routine into an act of beauty for your skin, just dispense a pump of this Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash into your hands and work into a rich lather before rinsing away.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a babysitter and find myself frequently washing my hands in hopes of getting rid of the germs kids bring in from school and camp. This soap is so great for those who frequently wash their hands because it doesn’t dry them out. I love the moisturizing aspect of this soap because I hate having to put on lotion after washing my hands.
Alexsandra E.
Laredo
Probably the best hand soap I’ve ever bought, it leaves my hands so soft & clean feeling, it kind of feels like a cream/soap. It’s amazing I definitely recommend! Its price isn’t that bad either, especially when I noticed that one bottle usually lasts me around 3 months already!
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
I must say after using dove liquid soap my hands feel softer and smoother and thats just simple washing like i do everyday. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean all day!! Dove Beauty Cream WashDove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty BarDove White Beauty BarDove Gentle Exfoliating Beauty BarDove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar 20 BarDove Baby Bar Rich MoistureDove Purely Pampering Coconut Milk Beauty Bar
i love all dove soap i know dove gets a lot of hype but its well deserved it smells so good and the smell actually last for a good amount of time my boyfriend loves buying dove soap and not even the one thats specifically for men and hes not ashamed of it he admits it to all his friends and even suggests they use it too
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite hand soaps. First of all, you can never go wrong with products from such a reputable company as Dove. This product was no exception. It smells amazing. It gives your hands that deep clean you need while leaving them so silky and soft. I purchased it from Target and found it very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Deven P.
Saginaw Michigan
Dove hand soap is a great product to use . It has a great smell and also texture to it . I would recommend for for others to try . I normally buy at Wal-Mart  because they have different smell and sometimes I like to change hand soap smell but all in all I really love dove hand soap.
Ludimila A.
North Wales, PA
My every day, I'm not using moisturizer on your skin after using this product, I didn't stop, it keeps my skin hydration and is practical, for use in the shower. Maintains a pleasant perfume on the skin.
courtney w.
At first I liked dove because it didn't leave a soapy film, but it made my hands feel weirdly dry after washing them more than other soaps do. It also smelled great.
Samantha P.
Gainesville, TX
Their hand soap is average it dried up my hands which wasn't very good well at least for me and I used it almost every time I washed my hands because I alternated it with another product
Jade H.
Bear, DE
Dove body wash is something that I definitely would use regularly. It didn't dry out my skin like some other brands have in the past, and I felt hydrated after use. This left me feeling super clean and fresh, as it left a nice smell behind. I would definitely recommend this body wash, and It is definitely something that I prefer to use.

back