Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash

• 1/4 moisturising cream helps nourish hands during cleansing

• Kind to skin formula

• Leaves you with soft, smooth hands

• Caring formula is suitable for everyday use on hands

We all know how important it is to take good care of our hands, especially when they’re feeling dry or chapped. Did you know that with the right hand wash you could turn washing your hands into an opportunity to care for your skin? A caring hand wash could help your skin to stay soft and smooth. That’s why we’ve created Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash.
This Dove hand wash cleanses your hands with a special formulation enriched with ¼ moisturising cream to leave you with soft, smooth skin. To transform your daily hand washing routine into an act of beauty for your skin, just dispense a pump of this Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash into your hands and work into a rich lather before rinsing away.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

How good is this soap?
Start your review of Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash uploaded by Chelsea H.
The smell of this soap takes me back to my childhood. It’s just that timeless clean soap smell. This soap is unique because it’s a soap that washes but after you dry, your hands feel like you took a pump of lotion as well. As someone who needs a good lotion after a hand wash, this has become my holy grail. I would recommend to anyone and everyone, but I don’t want them to buy it all up on me..... sooooo it’s terrible. Don’t by haha just playin 😊Dove Beauty Cream Hand Wash
Laval, QC
This is very convenient size and shape for easy dispensing. Not sure yet how well it is moisturizing my hands though. Don't notice immediate results. Love the smell. Although definitely strong at first, doesn't seem to linger.
Vaudreuil Dorian, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The perfume smell is so strong I can't use the soap. And it came in a package of 6. Have used another Dove hand wash with faint pleasant fragrance which was out of stock when I needed more, so I ordered these. Big mistake.
I love the Dove products for me and my family as they are gentle on our skin. It doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out. I cant stand when my hands feel dry and I always have to use a hand moisturizer on them afterwards but when I use the Dove my hands feel soft and smooth.
Vancouver , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love dove brand. It has a good texture, you don’t need a lot to make it foam and the scent is amazing. I love the softness in my skin after this hand wash and it last for long time.
Stittsville , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a nurse requiring extra TLC on my hands to prevent irritation. I use this product as it cleans my hands and moisturizes them. I feel and smell clean and don’t need lotion all the time after washing. Great product.
Brampton
Very nice product . Good price , just need to use a little , it goes a long way ! Nice fragrance
Bridgetown , NS
Creamy soap. Soft on the hands and smells fresh. Lathers well and has a rich consistency. Products last in a large household!
Dove was and always will be my favorite brand ever I love it so much the smell is always amazing and it does it job so well my hands feel baby smooth for those who like to take extra care of their hands this is a must go❤️
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this hand soap!! I love the fresh scent of it, and how soft it is on my hands.