Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack uploaded by stay b.

BY DOVE

Dove Beauty Cream Bar will not dry out your skin unlike many other soaps, as it is formulated with moisturising agents, which means it will leave your skin feeling soft and nourished as well as thoroughly cleansed. If you are looking for beautiful skin then Dove may just be your answer, for a gentle soap that will leave your skin smelling gorgeous and feeling softer than ever - use D Dove Beauty Cream Bar. see more...

Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Good, affordable, simple soap. I like the different scents that they have for the bars and liquid soap. Lathered nicely and left my skin feeling really soft. Great for the winter. Nice to have on hand for a friend or guest in the bathroom.
Stephanie C.
Keeping it real simple: I use the Dove Beauty Bar in the original, classic scent to clean my face and body in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling clean without that -squeaky- tight feeling. My husband and kids use the Dove Beauty Bar as well. The original scent is so great, I have never tried any of the others because I don't need to. I pick it up at Walmart, $3ish for a three pack.. can't beat that!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Mount Carroll, IL
I have oily yet dry flaky skin, I was really hoping that this soap would help with the oiliness without over-drying. Unfortunately for me it seemed to dry my skin out even more. I will continue to try different ones until I find something that works. I did like the feel and smell of this soap.
Stephanie C.
I absolutely love Dove bar soaps. I have super sensitive skin and Dove is the only product that works for sensitivity and moisture. I'm 29 and it's the only product I've used for over ten years. There is no fragrance which is perfect, but there are versions with fragrance if you want that too.
Ariyonia H.
Ariyonia H.
Pittsburgh
I love dove soap. The beauty cream bar was a little different for me because I thought it would be the same as the regular dove soap, the white soap I should say. But nonetheless, it smelled good and I'd good on your skin like the rest of the dove soap. It was cheaper than the usual dove soap. My dad got a 2 pack of the beauty cream bar from Big Lots.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
my go to soap. Use it everywhere. I love the clean feeling it gives afterward and it's not to harsh on my skin. really good. Great face wash as well, It helps with my acne a lot. I would defiantly recommend
Ana J.
Ana J.
Gets the job done! It's a great bar soap that smells good and cleans well. It's a classic, and if what you're looking for is just plain soap, this is the soap for you!
Karla P.
Karla P.
Jabones Devo son muy buenos para la piel cencible también olor ricos y deja mi piel suave y lo usé durante 5 años asuper bueno. Sellos de las muchachas recomme
Paige A.
Paige A.
Williamsport , OH
This soap left me feeling clean and fresh. The smell lasted all day but it seemed to make my skin more dry compared to gel body wash.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Paterson, NJ
Leaves your skin feeling extremely smooth like a baby's bottom. Does not try out your skin like a normal soap does. Truly amazing!
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Bronx, NY
I've been looking for a new brand of soap and I'm wondering if this dove soap is good?