Add a Photo

By DOVE
Dove Beauty Cream Bar will not dry out your skin unlike many other soaps, as it is formulated with moisturising agents, which means it will leave your skin feeling soft and nourished as well as thoroughly cleansed. If you are looking for beautiful skin then Dove may just be your answer, for a gentle soap that will leave your skin smelling gorgeous and feeling softer than ever - use D Dove Beauty Cream Bar.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Mount Carroll, IL

I have oily yet dry flaky skin, I was really hoping that this soap would help with the oiliness without over-drying. Unfortunately for me it seemed to dry my skin out even more. I will continue to try different ones until I find something that works. I did like the feel and smell of this soap.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.

Good, affordable, simple soap. I like the different scents that they have for the bars and liquid soap. Lathered nicely and left my skin feeling really soft. Great for the winter. Nice to have on hand for a friend or guest in the bathroom.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Grimsby

Leaves skin feeling soft and like silk. Only £1 for both and leaves a fresh smell. Never disappoints me this product. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. Also family friendly. Buy this is a definitely need.
Cami R.
Cami R.
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires

It smells really good on my skin when I use it ont the bath.
It's one of my favorite because I use it every day
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Bronx, NY

I've been looking for a new brand of soap and I'm wondering if this dove soap is good?

Join Now