BY DOVE

Dove Beauty Cream Bar will not dry out your skin unlike many other soaps, as it is formulated with moisturising agents, which means it will leave your skin feeling soft and nourished as well as thoroughly cleansed. If you are looking for beautiful skin then Dove may just be your answer, for a gentle soap that will leave your skin smelling gorgeous and feeling softer than ever - use D Dove Beauty Cream Bar. see more...

Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
Good, affordable, simple soap. I like the different scents that they have for the bars and liquid soap. Lathered nicely and left my skin feeling really soft. Great for the winter. Nice to have on hand for a friend or guest in the bathroom.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Mount Carroll, IL
Feb. 21, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
I have oily yet dry flaky skin, I was really hoping that this soap would help with the oiliness without over-drying. Unfortunately for me it seemed to dry my skin out even more. I will continue to try different ones until I find something that works. I did like the feel and smell of this soap.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
July 4, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
I absolutely love Dove bar soaps. I have super sensitive skin and Dove is the only product that works for sensitivity and moisture. I'm 29 and it's the only product I've used for over ten years. There is no fragrance which is perfect, but there are versions with fragrance if you want that too.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Paterson, NJ
March 15, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
Leaves your skin feeling extremely smooth like a baby's bottom. Does not try out your skin like a normal soap does. Truly amazing!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Bradford, OH
May 25, 2017, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
I absolutely love this makes my skin feel amazing!! I recommend it to anyone! Left my skin feeling soft and smooth!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Saint Joseph
April 14, 2017, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
Dove is soft and gentle. My whole family uses it. Even my three year old uses it. It smells great and cleans great!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
March 29, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
I'm in love. If searched high and low and this works. Who knew that just simple soap would work better than acne products.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
June 5, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
I love how soft and healthy my skin looks and feels after using. A product I will definately be using again in the future!
Kailyn B.
Kailyn B.
May 17, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
Wonderful soap!! The smell is so fresh and clean and it never dries my skin out!! Highly recommend.
Graciana L.
Graciana L.
May 9, 2017, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Dove Beauty Cream Bar Twin Pack
It amazing tbh smell good, works good a lot money in stores though, but it's worth paying for it
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Bronx, NY
I've been looking for a new brand of soap and I'm wondering if this dove soap is good?